• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

NYE v Perth

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Woo- fkn-HOO
Us Recks are going !but f**k me if it ain’t gonna be painful

Ozhammer

Hoping against hope that we can jag a win this time around, as Glory are without several key players. I wonder if any of our crocks (Aspro, Oar or Gamiero) will be ready to return to tip the scales?

Antlion

New years is notoriously difficult for me to watch this game live. I'll have people at mine this year, and historically would watch the replay before going to bed sometime early in the morning.
Right now I don't have a lot of gumption for watching us be humiliated (again) so will have to decide at the time how motivated I am to watch. Might find out the result first and then decide this time. If it's the inevitable I think I'll skip this one.
I can't believe I'm actually saying that. Since about season 2 I don't think I've missed more than 2 games and they weren't by choice. Woe be the times.

Tevor

Just going for a few beers and so the kids can watch the fireworks after the game. We will have to score three or more to win and so far we have not scored more than 1 goal in any game (two goals against Perth last time but one was an own goal so that doesn't count). Therefore no chance as they will easily put a few past our defence and keeper.

Timmah

Oar back and Cisse named in the squad, no other changes.

Monday, 31 December 2018
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-Off: 7:00PM (Local) (7:00PM (AEDT))

Referee: Kurt Ams

Assistant Referees: Ryan Gallagher, Scott Edeling
Fourth Official: Jarred Gillett
VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones

j0_111396_0.png

CCM: 3.Jack CLISBY, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Michael McGLINCHEY, 10.Tommy OAR, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 13.Aiden O’NEILL, 15.Kye ROWLES, 16.Josh MACDONALD,18.Matt MILLAR, 19.Matt SIMON (c), 20.Kalifa CISSE, 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Mario SHABOW, 24.Joe GAUCI, 25.Jordan MURRAY. **two to be omitted**

Ins: 10.Tommy OAR (return from injury), 20.Kalifa CISSE (promoted)
Outs: Nil
Unavailable: 21.Corey GAMEIRO (calf), 44.Ross McCORMACK (knee), 1.Ben KENNEDY (leg injury) & 6.Tom HIARIEJ (calf injury)

j1_111399_0.png

PER: 1.Tando VELAPHI (gk), 2. Alex GRANT, 3.Jason DAVIDSON, 5.Ivan FRANJIC, 6.Dino DJULBIC, 7.Joel CHIANESE, 9.Andy KEOGH, 11.Brendon SANTALAB, 13.Matthew SPIRANOVIC, 15.Brandon WILSON, 16.Tomislav MRCELA, 17.Diego CASTRO, 20.Jake BRIMMER, 22.Fabio FERREIRA, 23.Scott NEVILLE, 27.JUANDE, 33.Liam REDDY (gk), 88.Neil KILKENNY. **two to be omitted**

Ins: 13.Matthew SPIRANOVIC (returns from injury), 17.Diego CASTRO (returns from injury), 2. Alex Grant (returns from injury), 22.Fabio FERREIRA (promoted)
Outs: 4.Shane LOWRY (suspended) Chris IKONOMIDIS (International Duty)
Unavailable: Nil

-------------
TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 7.00pm (AEDT) , Sky Sport 3 (New Zealand) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers
Radio Broadcast: ABC News on Radio, Grandstand Digital, Online & via the ABC Listen App – A-League Live.

Wombat

Good news for us that Lowry and Ikonomidis are out. Very bad news that Tommy is still listed as injured.

Coastalraider

This is the first time I have questioned wherher I want to ring in the new year with a Mariners game.

I will likely end up going, as it’s a great night for our young kids with the fireworks, I just have so little faith in this team it hurts.

MagpieMariner

I will be going, but I'm only expecting a good fight from our boys, hopefully lasting longer than 45 minutes.
I don't expect us to get our first win of the season because there's a very good reason why Glory is on top and we're holding up the competition on our shoulders.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami