• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

NYE v Perth

Pirate Pete

DvuJvOvU0AAYGP0.jpg

turbo

did McGing kick Mulvey's dog or something
Seems like it, looks like Cisse was the ring leader since he’s not even in the squad again.

For what it’s worth I thought Mcging had done a decent job when used this season. Bit hard done by not to get more minutes.

Kalvin

Atleast we might see some continuity as i reckon this might be only the 2nd time we are unchanged this season?

Would be good to let the team get used to each other!

Big Al

I know he isn't a great defensive midfielder but did McGing kick Mulvey's dog or something. Surely he should have been given a chance there given some of the dross our other defensive midfielders have served up.
I’m a McGing hater so take with a grain of salt what i say but he is useless anywhere on the field. But as RB he’s less ineffective and has been ok. That’s the only place he can play. He is not a CB and he is not a good DM. How he keeps getting signed is beyond me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred