• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Messi is the best!!!

Wilsons

marinermick said:
Wilsons said:
I would do anything to see him in action....
Except fly to South Africa or Spain or Melbourne!!

i hear there is a striker for lightning that is very messi-like

:piralaugh:
After my effort on Saturday!!!..Waltzed past four drew the keeper..rounded him and with only two men on the line standing in my way and goal of the pre-season..I hooked it wide ::)

Bring on Liverpool

Blair

i agree messi is a desent player more then desent but the best i dunno Rooney is the best ATM all hail king Rooney

priorpeter

Blair said:
priorpeter said:
Blair said:
marinermick said:
Paolo said:
Roman Pavlyuchencko is the best atm

/thread
doubt the rag tag mob would not have trouble pronouncing that name so he is out
No we just no talent
You have no talent?
one mans opinion
Well, to be fair, actually two. Apparently, going by your previous post of "No we just no talent", you also think along the same lines here. I think...

serious14

Rooney is amazing and on fire at the moment, but Messi is from another planet. The only way to stop him is to triple mark him, and even that doesn't work most of the time. Most defenders are just reduced to kicking him.

Wilsons

http://player.sbs.com.au/theworldgame#/twg_08/GlobalGame/GlobalGame/playlist/Real-Zaragoza-v-Barcelona/

They kick him, double even triple mark him and he still produces

Wilsons

serious14 said:
8 goals in a week.

22 years old.

Git farked.

His 2nd against Zaragoza was freakish(again)
If he did not get rugby tackled for the penalty it would of been out of this world!! gave the pen to Ibra nice guy 2

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark