Messi is the best!!!

skilbeck

james_sfc said:
General Statistics - Wilson

Total Time Spent Online: 1 hours and 35 minutes.
Total Posts: 7 posts
Total Topics Started: 2 topics
Number of Polls Created: 0 polls
Number of Votes Cast: 0 votes

i congratulate on a terrific 2 threads and a out standing 7 one line posts!
nice...  ::)
your wrong, 2 of those posts were 2 lines :p :piralaugh:

S

soccersensei

Hahahahaha that was actually a very funny read!
Thanks for painting that target on your forehead Wilson :thumbup:
Hope you can keep up the same high quality dumb ass work ;D

W

Wilson

Sigh...To the 15 year old's, thanks for your angst!!

To all the other's...I am on my way to the hills of India to meditate when I return I shall be as enlightened as all of you

skilbeck

I didn't realise the Marinators were becoming the International Eugenics Association but I guess there is no better way to start :p

Kareem

lol
messi is better player than Ronaldo IMO
Ronaldo will be the FIFA world player of year but only because AMessi was injured for part of the year. Interesting to see how Messi can go with a full season injury free!

marinermick

Kareem said:
lol
messi is better player than Ronaldo IMO
Ronaldo will be the FIFA world player of year but only because AMessi was injured for part of the year. Interesting to see how Messi can go with a full season injury free!
debate over

W

Wilson

Watch Barca TV, ESPN and Setanta...His skills are demonstrated on there perfectly for all to see. 

skilbeck

keensy said:
I expect that anyone who disagreed with wilson will offer him a formal apology
I am sorry to Wilson for stating that its only one opinion that Messi is better than Ronaldo instead of clear cut fact. I understand now that Wilson is a complete authority on football and that his thoughts on the matter are indeed fact :p

loyalist

skilbeck said:
keensy said:
I expect that anyone who disagreed with wilson will offer him a formal apology
I am sorry to Wilson for stating that its only one opinion that Messi is better than Ronaldo instead of clear cut fact. I understand now that Wilson is a complete authority on football and that his thoughts on the matter are indeed fact :p
+1