• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Messi is the best!!!

skilbeck

james_sfc said:
General Statistics - Wilson

Total Time Spent Online: 1 hours and 35 minutes.
Total Posts: 7 posts
Total Topics Started: 2 topics
Number of Polls Created: 0 polls
Number of Votes Cast: 0 votes

i congratulate on a terrific 2 threads and a out standing 7 one line posts!
nice...  ::)

your wrong, 2 of those posts were 2 lines :p :piralaugh:

S

soccersensei

Hahahahaha that was actually a very funny read!
Thanks for painting that target on your forehead Wilson :thumbup:
Hope you can keep up the same high quality dumb ass work ;D

W

Wilson

Sigh...To the 15 year old's, thanks for your angst!!

To all the other's...I am on my way to the hills of India to meditate when I return I shall be as enlightened as all of you

skilbeck

I didn't realise the Marinators were becoming the International Eugenics Association but I guess there is no better way to start :p

Kareem

lol
messi is better player than Ronaldo IMO
Ronaldo will be the FIFA world player of year but only because AMessi was injured for part of the year. Interesting to see how Messi can go with a full season injury free!

marinermick

Kareem said:
lol
messi is better player than Ronaldo IMO
Ronaldo will be the FIFA world player of year but only because AMessi was injured for part of the year. Interesting to see how Messi can go with a full season injury free!

debate over

W

Wilson

Watch Barca TV, ESPN and Setanta...His skills are demonstrated on there perfectly for all to see. 

skilbeck

keensy said:
I expect that anyone who disagreed with wilson will offer him a formal apology

I am sorry to Wilson for stating that its only one opinion that Messi is better than Ronaldo instead of clear cut fact. I understand now that Wilson is a complete authority on football and that his thoughts on the matter are indeed fact :p

loyalist

skilbeck said:
keensy said:
I expect that anyone who disagreed with wilson will offer him a formal apology

I am sorry to Wilson for stating that its only one opinion that Messi is better than Ronaldo instead of clear cut fact. I understand now that Wilson is a complete authority on football and that his thoughts on the matter are indeed fact :p
+1

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark