Messi is the best!!!

W

Wilson

Like torres said the defenders in the premier league are hopeless....Ronaldo is a pompous, arrogant, its all about me twat!!!If u watched Messi every week you would no!!!

priorpeter

keensy said:
priorpeter said:
personal opinion is much more reliable then official sources imo
in that case...
In my opinion, The mariners have signed messi, c. ronaldo, torres, vidic, rooney, and buffon for the upcoming season - all under the salary cap - and the players are set to be unveiled 3 days before game 1 against the jest :)

Paolo

priorpeter said:
keensy said:
priorpeter said:
personal opinion is much more reliable then official sources imo
in that case...
In my opinion, The mariners have signed messi, c. ronaldo, torres, vidic, rooney, and buffon for the upcoming season - all under the salary cap - and the players are set to be unveiled 3 days before game 1 against the jest :)
until there is a counter claim, i have no reason not to believe you

skilbeck

awesome I was previously lost as to who the best is between C Ronaldo and Messi but it seems Wilson has come on the forum and shown me (and everyone else) the light and therefore have put the age old debate to rest.

I on behalf of everyone on the forum thank you Wilson for your insight and im sure everyone on here, after reading that, will have benefitted from your superior footballing knowledge.

kepo

General Statistics - Wilson

Total Time Spent Online: 1 hours and 35 minutes.
Total Posts: 7 posts
Total Topics Started: 2 topics
Number of Polls Created: 0 polls
Number of Votes Cast: 0 votes

i congratulate on a terrific 2 threads and a out standing 7 one line posts!
nice...  ::)