• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Messi is the best!!!

W

Wilson

Like torres said the defenders in the premier league are hopeless....Ronaldo is a pompous, arrogant, its all about me twat!!!If u watched Messi every week you would no!!!

priorpeter

keensy said:
priorpeter said:
personal opinion is much more reliable then official sources imo

in that case...
In my opinion, The mariners have signed messi, c. ronaldo, torres, vidic, rooney, and buffon for the upcoming season - all under the salary cap - and the players are set to be unveiled 3 days before game 1 against the jest :)

Paolo

priorpeter said:
keensy said:
priorpeter said:
personal opinion is much more reliable then official sources imo

in that case...
In my opinion, The mariners have signed messi, c. ronaldo, torres, vidic, rooney, and buffon for the upcoming season - all under the salary cap - and the players are set to be unveiled 3 days before game 1 against the jest :)
until there is a counter claim, i have no reason not to believe you

skilbeck

awesome I was previously lost as to who the best is between C Ronaldo and Messi but it seems Wilson has come on the forum and shown me (and everyone else) the light and therefore have put the age old debate to rest.

I on behalf of everyone on the forum thank you Wilson for your insight and im sure everyone on here, after reading that, will have benefitted from your superior footballing knowledge.

fedelta

What a waste of a thread. This could have gone to a worthy cause, but you create a new thread and allege:
Messi is better than c.Ronaldo...

Stick to tennis old pal.
it013749.jpg

kepo

General Statistics - Wilson

Total Time Spent Online: 1 hours and 35 minutes.
Total Posts: 7 posts
Total Topics Started: 2 topics
Number of Polls Created: 0 polls
Number of Votes Cast: 0 votes

i congratulate on a terrific 2 threads and a out standing 7 one line posts!
nice...  ::)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark