• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Messi is the best!!!

RADINHO

After this Morning you would all have to agree that MESSI >>>>> ronaldo.

Even Ask Wilson.. he'll agree :D

FFC Mariner

Ronaldo is ok in the EPL where the technical standard is lower than in Spain (in general) put him up against well organised, better players and he just resorts to pouting and sulking.

Messi is sheer genius. Ronaldo, the Graham Hick of world football

marinermick

Congratulations to the little one for winning 2009 European Player of the Year and 2009 European Forward of the Year..

Xavi won Midfielder of the Year, Terry Defender of the Year and Van Der Sar Goalkeeper of the Year.

bulldogmariner

marinermick said:
bulldogmariner said:
Messi or Digeo M Who is better?

too early to tell

let messi finish his career before we judge but at this stage maradonna
I haven't  seen as much of Diego as you but for mine is one of the best i have seen. Messi is looking so good. I guess he would have to perform at a World Cup and dominate like Diego did.

marinermick

bulldogmariner said:
marinermick said:
bulldogmariner said:
Messi or Digeo M Who is better?

too early to tell

let messi finish his career before we judge but at this stage maradonna
I haven't  seen as much of Diego as you but for mine is one of the best i have seen. Messi is looking so good. I guess he would have to perform at a World Cup and dominate like Diego did.

these days i cannot see one single player dominate a world cup as much maradonna did in 86 and 90

the 1990 argentina team were complete pish but he and the goalkeeper got them all the way to the final

86 team were class but again maradonna got them there

Wilsons

Ahhhh Messi is the BEST.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1785/fifa-world-player-award/2009/12/21/1701939/lionel-messi-wins-fifa-world-player-of-the-year-award

Wilsons

Ha yes..Just wanted to comment on the great little man!!Most trophies/awards by a single player ever:)

Wilsons

Lionel Messi FactfileName: Lionel Messi
Date of birth: June 24, 1987
Place of birth: Rosario, Argentina
Height: 1.69 m (5ft 7in)
Weight: 67kg
Playing position: Striker
Club: Barcelona - since 2005
Caps: 44
National Goals scored: 13
1st cap: Aug 17, 2005, Hungary-Argentina (1-2)
Last cap: Nov 14, 2009, Spain-Argentina (2-1)
1st goal scored: March 1, 2006, Croatia-Argentina (3-2)
Last goal scored: Nov 14, 2009, Spain-Argentina (2-1)

Club Honours
Barcelona:
Primera Liga (3): 2004-2005, 2005-2006, 2008-2009
Spanish Cup (1): 2008-2009
Spanish SuperCup (3): 2005, 2006, 2009
UEFA Champions League (2): 2005-2006, 2008-2009
UEFA Super Cup (1): 2009

International Honours
FIFA U-20 World Cup: 2005
Olympic Gold Medal: 2008

Individual Honours:
UEFA Champions League Top Scorer: 2008-2009 (9 goals)
Spanish footballer of the year: 2008-2009
FIFA World Player of the Year: 2009
Ballon d'Or: 2009

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark