• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav...

Davo said:
If they had concession memberships for Bay 16 they really would've achieved more from this new structure.

I am just going to pay the extra $50 to get a reserved seat in bay 16

Davo

Another question....

I assume this means tickets bought on match days will also be full Adult price for Bay 16?  If so, most people will just buy tickets general admission and then move over into Bay 16.  Will they be able to police this? Not a chance unless they have 10 security guards up each aisle checking tickets...

Davo

mariners4evachamps said:
Davo said:
If they had concession memberships for Bay 16 they really would've achieved more from this new structure.

haha only $50? What about the extra $20?

Gav...

Davo said:
mariners4evachamps said:
Davo said:

haha only $50? What about the extra $20?

its only going to cost me an extra 50

Gav...

I think the membership has been done alot better this year and hopefully it will get proven during the year. I think that adding the members match day bag and 'mini' scarf is a good idea.

Wonder how big the scarf is going to be??

Sean

ok no if, but its a definite that 80 - 90% of people in the bay aren't mature adults who earn full time wages or enough to cough up 190 for that.
I will be buying a ticket, but i have this feeling a lot wont, and it will be interesting come season time to see how many will commit to spot in the bay instead of "I could just purchase a concession GA membership and stand in bay 15" which is tempting because afterall im a student living out of home not on centrelink, think of the boppers who work at Maccas and are in year 10 at erina high.

also another issue, i have friends that come and go from game to game (their own fair reasons, not fickle support) they're fans that are close to being devoted as the Marinators, and who want to join the bay, but just aren't at that point yet, and i am always bringing newcomers and friends who are interested (and alot have become hooked), but now its limited. no newcomers.

one last thing. what will happen with organized seating in terms of organized support? last season saw the forum talking of different ways we could lift our game in the bay, whether it be by gathering a large core in the middle providing the noise etc. will the Marinators be doing something like this? or will it be up to people to organize their own clique to get seats together, and potentially stand in a pack and sing their songs.

like i said, i will be buying my membership for the bay, but theres a few things which i find annoying.

marinersman

Hopefully we can get to 5,000 members this year.

I urge everyone to try and sign up a newbie or two.

I'll be renewing my tonight.

MrCelery

Thanks for posting the Membership .pdf Alicia.

I'm a bit miffed that the 'thin yellow line' stops at Swansea though. I would have thought Warners Bay at least!

I think this is a good move by the Club. Time will tell.

It will guarantee that all the good Bay 16 effort being put in by the Marinators Club (streamers, banners, flags, etc) will be to the benefit of the hard core supporters, and the club as a whole.

john_kowolski

I'm buying a gold student when it comes out. I find a price rise of $45 to be a little extreme. ($99 last year-$145 now)

Does anyone know of what the links with the other clubs are all about, and do you get anything out of it?? (like Sheffield Utd)

I'm still undecided on the whole Bay 16 thing, and I can see the argument on both sides.

nero

One point to make :There will be people without bay 16 memberships standing in bay 16 in season 4.

What I hope will happen is that the emos and students who are not members will have to move closer to the seating near the goal. This will allow all bay 16 members(marinators) to have a more compacted set up in the top part of bay 16, allowing for singular chants and more cooperation.

Friends or family with people who have bay 16 memberships should still be allowed to come into bay 16 if it is not already full with members.

This will stop those families who rock up early to bay 16, becasue there son thinks it cool to sit in bay 16 and refuse to stand up when the marinators arrive. (Even worse tell people to sit down)

Down with the emos in bay 16 forever!

Bear

I think the people who dont like the idea of set seats are not looking at the big picture, or looking at it the way the club and FFA are.

Big picture for marinators: we get to know more and more people in the bay as there wont be blow ins and nobodys who dont sing or get involved. Litteraly get to know the bloke next to you. We have to spread forwards and sideways because more and more people want to get involved.

Big picture for club and FFA: Probably safety is the main thing. Less crowding, less chance of injury

Id like to hear, from those people who go there, what the other supporters groups on their forums think?

BAD BULLZ

Definitly buying bay 16 member ship even tho i miss as much of the season as danny.
However am a little concerned bout bringing a mate or a misses not being able to stand in the bay.
Do agree its good just thats a little bit of an issue.??

adz

Staff member
Eggy said:
However am a little concerned bout bringing a mate or a misses not being able to stand in the bay.
Do agree its good just thats a little bit of an issue.??

What do gold/silver/platinum/prawn sandwich members do when they want to bring friends?

Jeff (LouMacari)

dru said:
F@#k me has the cost of studying really gone up that much? Season one I was studying full time paid for an adult white membership and even managed to save for away trips. It's one bay if you can't afford it go to bay 15 or 17 and start the singing there until you can.
Simple Dru... 'Priorities'.  Your priority (after studying of course) was to follow your loved sport, so , you did it. simple. A lot of people who complain about a $70 difference will think nothing of going and buying a $30 phone credit to 'chat' to mates. That's fine, as that is their choice. But make no mistake, there IS a choice! They can take up the payment plan or pay $120 and sit in GA area!

Tez

i'll be buying a Bay 16 membership, however i think the price increase is a bit excessive. Close to $200 is a bit much especially for all the younger people who arent working full time and not earning much, who come into the bay and DO stand and chant!

but hopefully those guys can jus drift across frm GA because i think the bay will probly be half empty.

On the plus side however - NO MORE EMO's! Yeeeew!
Plus all those tools who came into the bay to sit down and tell other people to sit down wont be there. :D
also friends are being mentioned alot - i imagine that if the bay 16 is a different section for mariners memberships then it will be a seperate section u can buy tickets to :)
however the cost of that mite be higher than GA again...

Andy

Bearinator said:
I think the people who dont like the idea of set seats are not looking at the big picture, or looking at it the way the club and FFA are.

Big picture for marinators: we get to know more and more people in the bay as there wont be blow ins and nobodys who dont sing or get involved. Litteraly get to know the bloke next to you. We have to spread forwards and sideways because more and more people want to get involved.

Big picture for club and FFA: Probably safety is the main thing. Less crowding, less chance of injury

Id like to hear, from those people who go there, what the other supporters groups on their forums think?

I know Melbourne are going crazy on theirs.

This is happening to every club isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred