• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff (LouMacari)

So, it's out. Bay 16 is now a 'reserved seating' bay. No consessions, no childrens prices.  We can finally now secure our own seat in the Bay and know that it's ours for the whole season, apart from finals series(with 'first dibs' on that seat in future years)

Bex, it does NOT say over 18's only, just no Childrens prices. If someone 12yo wants to pay $190 to be there, I'll welcome them along with the rest!

I think this may see a slight reduction in numbers in bay 16 but the numbers that ARE in there will be a great 'core' to build from in the future.

I for one am very glad it's gone this way early rather than later in our beloved game.

Get in there guys n gals and get your seat in the 'bay', and lets really start building the 'sea of yellow'.

Bex

Yep, I guess it should work as long as the true Marinators can afford it.

What am I supposed to do though? When I go to the game with my daughter Olivia, I head for bay 16, when my wife comes along, we go to bay 10 or 11. Now I'm forced to choose. I hope my wife isn't too disappointed ;-D (just kidding darl if you're reading this).

Alicia

Attached is membership info sent by the mariners

Attachments

• Mariners_Membership_Info.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 34

mariners4ever

Bearinator said:
mariners4ever said:
oh well $190 will be worth it ( hopefully )
Bearinator said:
mariners4ever said:
just received an email and there is a "bay membership" for bay 16, but there is just the one price :(

Ummm...... thats because there is only 1 bay, bay 16 :-\ why would there be 2 prices?

students/child

oh well, money well spent ( hopefully )

Yeah right, I didnt even think of that. Yes, its to keep the support in the bay to just that, supporters. Only proper supporters will pay $190 for a reserved seat in 16

which i already have done, cant wait for the season to start

bjw

bjw
Edit; Sorry saw Bex posts and thought no U/18's were allowed in the Bay anymore, phewwwwww

Part_Timer

mariners4ever said:
brennan said:
what, so there are no U/18's allowed in bay 16 anymore?

that. f**k.ing. sucks.

no they're allowed but we just have to pay $190

like every one else we are all worth the same...this is awsum will help with tifo's too takes out the drunk nrl fans we saw a few times last year

bjw

bjw
Deffinantley getting one!

How will it be policed? Like, will there be security checking the memberships?
Or will it be a marinators member going around and checking peoples?

Bex

brennan said:
Edit; Sorry saw Bex posts and thought no U/18's were allowed in the Bay anymore, phewwwwww

Yeh, sorry brennan, and it looks like Alicia simply attached the pdf to her email so it seems I'm having a bit of a shocker but you get that sometimes :-/

Bear

brennan said:
Deffinantley getting one!

How will it be policed? Like, will there be security checking the memberships?
Or will it be a marinators member going around and checking peoples?

Security will check, but obviously after 2 weeks your going to know who is in the seat next to you, so if someone else rocks up, I guess there will be an eliment of self policeing, to an extent.

Definatly NOT a marinators member checking, lets remember, this is a CCMFC thing that has been forced (i use the word forced as every a-league club is being forced to do this) on them by the FFA. In no way are we responsible for who stands/sits where, but as I said, if I see a random standing in Fish's seat, im gunna say something. Get the idea? :)

Jeff (LouMacari)

Perm said:
T said:
Have not yet recieved anything :(

and BS if there is no student/concession price for the bay.
there's no 'if' about it Perm. NO student concesion prices. I see it as a good thing. It's not a creche or a leg up for those with no money. It's a long term view for serious support. and if kids or concessions want to be in the general 'bay' area, they can get cheaper seats in the Blue (GA) sections

Lisarow Yellow (Pooley)

Bex said:

Which im going to really struggle to do, my membership has now just gone up $113 and i have to make sure im sitting with friends, really bad policy on the clubs part especially one thats been marketed as a people's club

there are going to be quite a few full time students who are going to really struggle to come up with $190

Andy

Lisarow Yellow (Pooley) said:
Bex said:

Which im going to really struggle to do, my membership has now just gone up $113 and i have to make sure im sitting with friends, really bad policy on the clubs part especially one thats been marketed as a people's club

there are going to be quite a few full time students who are going to really struggle to come up with $190

I don't know the full details, but I think there are other different payment plans available, meaning you don't have to pay the full sum at once.

Davo

Hmmm my initial thoughts tend to dislike the one-price Bay 16 memberships.  We've always stressed the point that 'anyone' can come to Bay 16 and join in the fun to support our team but now I guess that has gone.  Also the Bay is already empty enough without putting further restrictions on seating.  I can see some benefits and maybe my opinion will change after I think about it some more but this is how I feel at the moment. One benefit would be if they do decide to play the Youth games before the main match the reserved Bay 16 seating will then be great for the Marinators who prefer to hang back at the Kendall before kickoff.

Personally I think a fair few people will go with the concession blue memberships and sit around Bay 16 in preference to paying the extra money.  We might see some other groups grow around Bay 16 which will be great if done properly.  I just hope we don't see Bay 16 thin out too much.

If they had concession memberships for Bay 16 they really would've achieved more from this new structure.

dru

Bex said:

F@#k me has the cost of studying really gone up that much? Season one I was studying full time paid for an adult white membership and even managed to save for away trips. It's one bay if you can't afford it go to bay 15 or 17 and start the singing there until you can.

Lisarow Yellow (Pooley)

Andy said:
Bex said:

I don't know the full details, but I think there are other different payment plans available, meaning you don't have to pay the full sum at once.

Yea thats true, but its only available on line which is going to make it hard i think to get tickets with friends.

i just did some checking and the Mariners are the only club in the state not to offer concessions in their offical supporters bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred