• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pete

Omni said:
One of my favourite off field stories of Season One that one!

Did you find it funny that eh? It's just one of the many embarrassing things that people remember about me, I'm afraid. :-[

So many of those sorts of things, that it is keeping me going long enough, just so I can build up enough GOOD memories as a counter balance. Otherwise, if I go too early, the eulogy will resemble an episode of "Funniest Home Videos" or "Candid Camera"! :tv:

S

striker

you can complete the survey at

http://mk.ccmariners.com.au/mk/get/CCM_MEMBERSHIP_SURVEY_2007-08_1

Marinerchick

Greenpoleffc said:
Got mine - interesting q about ACL tix.

I think it should be an optional add on with your normal membership
that should  be an option because not every mariners member will be able ot make it to the ACL  games due to work or other circumstances  :goodpost:

Brighty

How much were family memberships in the stands last year????

I'm interested in getting one this year and have no idea what prices were previously.

john_kowolski

For me, this year I would want the memberships to be about the same price as 07/08. I think the option of having an ACL add on is an excellent idea. Not every member will want to go, but for those who want to, they should still be able to sit in the seat they have for the regular HAL season.

Put it this way.

I'd want

Entry to pre season
Entry to HAL
Entry to ACL
And all the collectable stuff you normally get

Bring on 08/09

Jesus

Jesus
I would say the ACL tickets will be put later. No doubt members will be able to apply for ACL pakages before non members. But wont be til there is a draw, or the layout of the comp is confirmed.

Gen (MarinerMum)

Good point about membership including ACL games, I hadn't thought of that but I would certainly like to sit in my normal seats for those games.

Can't wait.  Season toooooooooooooo short.

CCM-JAM80

I eagerly await the e-mail telling me I have first option on re-purchasing my seats for this season - hurry up already! :D

One thing that I really hope improves is the option on members getting their seats for ALL games as opposed to the "members get first crack at purchasing tickets" which doesn't ensure you will be sitting where you cheered the boys on all season.

A minor gripe, though one I and many others share.

Deej

john_kowolski said:
For me, this year I would want the memberships to be about the same price as 07/08. I think the option of having an ACL add on is an excellent idea. Not every member will want to go, but for those who want to, they should still be able to sit in the seat they have for the regular HAL season.

Put it this way.

I'd want

Entry to pre season
Entry to HAL
Entry to ACL
And all the collectable stuff you normally get

Bring on 08/09

Memberships won't include ACL games IMO but will give members priority like the finals series to purchase their tickets.

I've heard a few rumours about prices and changes to next year, but they should be out in the next week or 2 and will answer all your questions :)

adz

Staff member
Deej said:
Memberships won't include ACL games IMO but will give members priority like the finals series to purchase their tickets.

please, nothing like the finals series....!!!

marinersman

Has anybody heard anymore about when they'll be released?

Surely it must be in the next two weeks?

Doesn't the pre-seaon comp start in 5 or 6 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred