• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deej

marinersman said:
Has anybody heard anymore about when they'll be released?

Surely it must be in the next two weeks?

Doesn't the pre-seaon comp start in 5 or 6 weeks?

It was meant to be this week, they were delayed due to some late changes that were required..............they should be ready real soon, as you said, pre-season is just around the corner.

serious14

Awwwww man, no Bay concessions......

*edit*  Beat me to it mariners4ever - I'm renewing right now, don't wanna miss out and such.

:popcorn:

Bex

Just received an email on membership.

Bay 16 membership!!!!  $190 for 11 home games plus pre-season cup home game.

Blue membership replaces the old white: Adult $190, Student $120, Child $75, Family $445 with same games included as above.

Gold membership: Adult $225, Student $145, Child $90, Family $580 same games

Platinum: $320

Theres a "part payment program" through the internet where you pay 25% up front and then 3 monthly repayments of 25% each.

All packages include match day half time draw, members functions, Christmas picnic, priority finals/AFC tickets, reciprocal benefits with Sheffield U, Chengdu Blades, Sao Paulo, Ferencvaros football clubs. The also include a members pack with a lot of crap inside. Interesting stuff in the pack is game day bag, members mini-scarf and 20% off voucher for game day merchandise.

Bear

mariners4ever said:
just received an email and there is a "bay membership" for bay 16, but there is just the one price :(

Ummm...... thats because there is only 1 bay, bay 16 :-\ why would there be 2 prices?

mariners4ever

quote author=Bearinator link=topic=1432.msg38070#msg38070 date=1212649712]
mariners4ever said:
just received an email and there is a "bay membership" for bay 16, but there is just the one price :(

Ummm...... thats because there is only 1 bay, bay 16 :-\ why would there be 2 prices?
[/quote]

students/child

oh well, money well spent ( hopefully )

Bex

The gold members for bay 16 get a rain coat to protect them from the flying beer :)

Bex

Very subtle way to prevent students and children becoming adversely influenced by those evil marinators!!!!

Bear

mariners4ever said:
oh well $190 will be worth it ( hopefully )
Bearinator said:
mariners4ever said:

students/child

oh well, money well spent ( hopefully )

Yeah right, I didnt even think of that. Yes, its to keep the support in the bay to just that, supporters. Only proper supporters will pay $190 for a reserved seat in 16

Bex

Over 18s only in the bay huh. Does that mean we can have our own bar and get strippers???

Does this mean they think Marinators aren't responsible enough to have a family?

Seems a bit overboard to exclude students (13 to 18 year olds) for mine. Having said that, I can understand a certain line of thinking where they might want to avoid mixing young kids with drunken, obnoxious, loud teens or twenty somethings, but there is nothing stopping that happening in general admission.

There have been plenty of complaints about the emos who do nothing in the bay. I guess this is a solution to that problem.

Further, are they really going to police the seating arrangements in Bay 16? I doubt it.

Bex

Thats a point Bear, is there anything stopping a student paying $190 for a bay ticket and sitting there? I guess not.

serious14

Bex said:
Are they really going to police the seating arrangements in Bay 16? I doubt it.

Self policing.  And this time we have a reserved ticket to wave in the face of anyone who doesn't belong there.  ;)

~Floss~

T said:
Have not yet recieved anything :(

Same.

::) Waiting.... I don't have net at home yet (as I just moved and it will take up to 5 more days to change over), so if i don't get it before i leave work today i won't get it till tuesday. 

:-\ Waiting anxiously....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member