• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

memberships ? are we all in

scoober

Doesn't help that the Council has capped the mariners attendances to 25% of stadium capacity whilst allowing NRL to be 50% of stadium capacity. Would still affect spacing but overall its absurd the treatment Mariners cop.

style_cafe

Doesn't help that the Council has capped the mariners attendances to 25% of stadium capacity whilst allowing NRL to be 50% of stadium capacity. Would still affect spacing but overall its absurd the treatment Mariners cop.

Council don`t set the attendance capacity as far as I can see.
The attendance is set by the State Govt and currently sits at 50% as long as social distancing is observed and patrons wear a mask when they are not seated. ie Wear a mask into the stadium,once seated take the mask off. If you leave your seat put the mask back on.
I`m pretty sure that family members & people that live in the same household can sit together....:popcorn:

FFC Mariner

Council don`t set the attendance capacity as far as I can see.
The attendance is set by the State Govt and currently sits at 50% as long as social distancing is observed and patrons wear a mask when they are not seated. ie Wear a mask into the stadium,once seated take the mask off. If you leave your seat put the mask back on.
I`m pretty sure that family members & people that live in the same household can sit together....:popcorn:
This

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
We gonna get onto it Soonish, hopefully we get our same seats above the coke sign in prawn seat city

Wombat

We gonna get onto it Soonish, hopefully we get our same seats above the coke sign in prawn seat city

Good work. I like to come and press the flesh at half time and hear the synopsis of how shit certain players are.
Is OzBaggie gonna sign up again .....or has pikey wrecked him?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Dunno Wombat, haven’t heard from Baggie in a while...but us Recks have shifted to bay 35 ...cause our usual seats ”are not available” whatever that means

Tevor

I think I just read an article that next Monday outdoor stadiums can operate at full capacity. I wonder if we get our old seats back if this is the case at the start of the season?

pjennings

Under the measures, seats in stadiums can be filled to 100 per cent while hills will be able to host one person per two square metres.

bikinigirl

. my earlier conversations with the club were that they wouldn't change things (but, to be fair, that was probably assuming changes would be after the season had started)

. they had put a lot of planning and 'games of tetris' to get to where we are ... they didn't consider re-issuing membership cards, etc a viable option

. for the crowds we're likely to get there is no real imperative ... but we'll see, i s'pose

turbo

One good reason I can think of for not going back to original seats right away is that restrictions are fluid, all it takes is the virus escaping a hotel or a less than truthful traveller should an outbreak occur outside NSW and we could be looking at capacity limits again. Does the club risk it or just stick with what they’ve already been rolling out?

Tevor

One good reason I can think of for not going back to original seats right away is that restrictions are fluid, all it takes is the virus escaping a hotel or a less than truthful traveller should an outbreak occur outside NSW and we could be looking at capacity limits again. Does the club risk it or just stick with what they’ve already been rolling out?
That’s a very good point, still a bit annoyed about being moved even though it’s only for one season (hopefully).

Wombat

I still havent got my 6 or 7 memberships this year.

Its like a Pikey/Mexican stand off. Sh/Ct Owner v Expectant supporter.

Pikey....................i want to send out a cheap shower of shit again this year. Tell them we wont get the spoon as i really think 9th or 10th is possible with our Youth Team players. I have spent more than i did with Warmsley as our director of Football and am feeling that my South American Studios will churn out some quality movies to fund a new direction.

Wombat.......is this clown for real? We dont even have the minimum squad numbers 3 or 4 weeks away from the start of the season. I cant ask my friends to sit through that dross again. Please Charlesworth stop playing the C and actually fund a proper Football team and be a man for once.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred