• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

memberships ? are we all in

Wombat

That will be great if so, looking forward to doing some arm twisting once we get this confirmed :)

My local friend I usually go with is adamant if we don't see a change of owner he doesn't want to come but I'm hoping I can talk him round...maybe if we spend the cap or close to it he'll have a change of heart.

Pretty sure my other mate that's just moved up here will come to at least a couple of games.

Good man Dobbie. Keep strong and keep the faith.....it allows other to follow.

Ironbark

I rewatched the first episode of The Code Life with the Mariners again today. I have the DVD but it's now free on YouTube too.

Man they were classy, heady days. The line up we had, coaches included, was insane. As was the culture. Watching definitely is a solid gee up

turbo

I’m yet to see any detail around how GA seating & ticketing will work. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to want to see that clarified before purchasing.

bikinigirl

I’m yet to see any detail around how GA seating & ticketing will work. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to want to see that clarified before purchasing.

. the reality is that that they don't know yet

. i asked if there would be allocated seating for GA - because, I thought, oddly there was a section for seating preferences when buying. they didn't expect it would be needed - but who knows ... it will depend on the restrictions in place at the time and the number of people at each game

. they did say that there would be an increase in 'marshalling'

turbo

the reality is that that they don't know yet
Then that’s a problem. The whole appeal of GA is being able to sit with mates without organising it well in advance and bring a friend or family member along without any hassle. The old setup didn’t allow that but it was understandable in the time they were putting it together. If people are purchasing again they need to know how that product is expected to look if the COVID situation stays as is.

Pokes

Hey Turbo! :)

We have been chatting to the stadium and the GA seating won't be too complicated - every second row will be unavailable (there will be a sticker at the end of each row that cannot be used so you can clearly see where not to sit) and groups of people who are known parties to each other (friends, family etc) are welcome to sit together. The only other consideration that needs to be made is ensuring that there are two spare seats between your group and the next.

E.G. If there are 10 seats in a row, and you are coming with your group of 6 people (marked as O for this example), the X shows where people will NOT be able to sit around you. Seats that can be used by other parties are marked as A.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-
O-O-O-O-O-O-X-X-A-A
-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

We've worked with the stadium in order to keep it as simple as possible - just follow the signage on the day and be aware of those sitting around you. if you have any other specific questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

turbo

We've worked with the stadium in order to keep it as simple as possible - just follow the signage on the day and be aware of those sitting around you. if you have any other specific questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Perfect, what you’ve described is exactly what I was hoping for. Now I can renew and get to work on converting a mate that’s a casual attendee into a season ticket holder.

Forum Phoenix

Father and I will alway be rusted on but have lost the 4 other Gold members from last year and so many others over the last six years. Done recruiting now until the club can at least semi consistently provide positive experiences. Also bummed we can't sit where we've sat for the past 15 years now. Lot of friends we love sitting with. But that' 2020 for you. :headbutt:

marinermick

Father and I will alway be rusted on but have lost the 4 other Gold members from last year and so many others over the last six years. Done recruiting now until the club can at least semi consistently provide positive experiences. Also bummed we can't sit where we've sat for the past 15 years now. Lot of friends we love sitting with. But that' 2020 for you. :headbutt:

That sucks. My father-in-law will be gutted he can’t sit near you guys.

I am also miffed that we lost our seats of ten years. We now will likely be rained on if there is a southerly or easterly.

Covid or no Covid, members should have had a window to renew before all others.

Tevor

I am also miffed that we lost our seats of ten years. We now will likely be rained on if there is a southerly or easterly.

Agree, we renewed really early and our seats changed as well. I thought we would have had a good chance to keep ours. Seems a lot are being moved. But that’s what they have to do.

ashman89

You get your proper seats back next season from what the club has said.

rbakersmith

I renewed on day one and ended up being shifted a row.

Ultimately it's going to depend on what members had seats around you, and apart from being a little more likely to get wet if wind blows the rain into the western stand, I'm not overly fussed about being moved for one season.

Forum Phoenix

Yeah likewise, lovely man. Had to move further away or be rained on. Next year. If CCM is still here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred