• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

memberships ? are we all in

midfielder

I still havent got my 6 or 7 memberships this year.

Its like a Pikey/Mexican stand off. Sh/Ct Owner v Expectant supporter.

Pikey....................i want to send out a cheap shower of shit again this year. Tell them we wont get the spoon as i really think 9th or 10th is possible with our Youth Team players. I have spent more than i did with Warmsley as our director of Football and am feeling that my South American Studios will churn out some quality movies to fund a new direction.

Wombat.......is this clown for real? We dont even have the minimum squad numbers 3 or 4 weeks away from the start of the season. I cant ask my friends to sit through that dross again. Please Charlesworth stop playing the C and actually fund a proper Football team and be a man for once.

This...

Ancient Mariner

I have so much junk (hats scarves etc), that it is not funny. Give it to new members but not those renewing. Should save a few dollars to spend elswhere.
I do appreciate the special foundation member's card and the iron on foundation member patch. It is nice to be acknowledged and a nice touch.
I wonder how many of us are left?

Wombat

Wasn’t there a date you had to renew before to get the physical pack before the first game. I’m sure it was mentioned somewhere.

I was told TODAY that we will get E Packs now for access to the games and proper memberships in Feb.

Ancient Mariner

In the post everyone got a ticket and a lanyard. Foundation members got a little more. I got a scarf (another one) and an iron on foundation member cloth badge :thumbup:. I really do not want anymore junk than that and will probably not bother if they are handing out packs at the first few games. Seriously, how many caps, scarves, stickers and key rings do you need.

rbakersmith

The club is allowing renewing members to request a re-allocation - you need to submit your interest via the link in the email sent out today by 8am on Monday 14/12.

Ancient Mariner

I would not dare, just moved 3 to the right. Gets me away from the ignorant comments about the game from behind. You are welcome to move in to my old ones if you want.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred