• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

memberships ? are we all in

turbo

Haven't done mine yet but no rush for GA. One thing I will say is GA members in particular are probably curious about how the seating / ticket redeeming situation will work this season and it may even hold up some renewals if not addressed. The way they were doesn't allow you to rock up and sit with your mates or just bring a casual attendee without a bunch of preplanning. Shaun has said there will be changes but there's no detail around it yet.

Doesn't need to be done today while the phones are going nuts with reserved seating members but should be addressed while there's some momentum and announcements are coming steadily.

Corsair

The way they were doesn't allow you to rock up and sit with your mates or just bring a casual attendee without a bunch of preplanning
This is not going to work for me...my friends have recently moved to the coast and want to come to a couple of games before any commitment. My regular friends that come won't buy a season ticket any more but will come to the odd game, more if we improve. Neither will come if we can't sit together.

ashman89

Great effort by the membership department and that ledge Dan yesterday. Couldn’t get my usual seats thanks to them jerks that sit in front hahaha but he managed to get me a few seats a bit further down which I’m appreciative of.
Keen for the new season start. Regardless of how the team is going it’s about supporting the game of football and the regions only national side.

style_cafe

This is not going to work for me...my friends have recently moved to the coast and want to come to a couple of games before any commitment. My regular friends that come won't buy a season ticket any more but will come to the odd game, more if we improve. Neither will come if we can't sit together.
If you buy in the GA sections the seats will probably be marked where you can and can`t sit,then it`s first in first seated so I can`t see how this would affect you...:popcorn:

Corsair

If you buy in the GA sections the seats will probably be marked where you can and can`t sit,then it`s first in first seated so I can`t see how this would affect you...:popcorn:
That will be great if so, looking forward to doing some arm twisting once we get this confirmed :)

My local friend I usually go with is adamant if we don't see a change of owner he doesn't want to come but I'm hoping I can talk him round...maybe if we spend the cap or close to it he'll have a change of heart.

Pretty sure my other mate that's just moved up here will come to at least a couple of games.

turbo

If that’s how it works great, but that’s not how it worked last season when COVID restrictions came in. That’s the point I was making, Shaun mentioned the membership team would give further info so hopefully that comes soon as it could be a barrier to people renewing. Deal with the first few days of chaos with reserved seating by all means but the sizeable GA member base will be interested in that info.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Our non ticketed prices are still absurd....

GA starts at $165 for adults. seems decent (MV's is $120, with no tickets included - you then buy tix at 50% off.....their membership scheme is cooked)
Or our 3-match memberships is $50
Whereas the non-ticketed ones are $100.

Which genius decided that a non-ticketed membership is worth double the price of ? Or that it's 60% of one attending every game?

Roar's non-ticketed is $55. AU is $65, or $149 with a jersey. Interestingly they also have a $15 digital only membership....sydney's are $75, MCY's $50....

our GA prices are good, our H&A package is for 3 games while other clubs offer 5 (I actually think 3 is better), , though our non-ticketed prices are still absurd.

Basically, if you don't plan on attending you're better off just buying a 3-match home membership.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred