• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

McKINNA OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFC Mariner

Kareem said:
Ursus said:
Kareem said:
it is very unusual for majority of people to be wrong...

Now who is the local federal member.........?
was totally worth it for Kev07 to get in
that said Jimmy was a nice guy :D
PS. didnt vote was too young (just)

history will prove that statement to be sheer lunacy.

Whitlams legacy of destroying the economy awaits

Costar

FFC Mariner said:
Kareem said:
Ursus said:
Kareem said:

:postcount:

legacy of destroying the economy awaits???  Mate it's not waiting it's already here. 
Kev07
Late in 08
Benign in 09

FFC Mariner

Ohhhhh the Emperer has no clothes.

Anyhoo, on the Ebbsfleet site, members are voting whether or not to offer the coach a new contract. Be v interesting to see the result of this

Jesus

Jesus
Costar said:
FFC Mariner said:
Kareem said:
Ursus said:
Kareem said:

:postcount:

legacy of destroying the economy awaits???  Mate it's not waiting it's already here. 
Kev07
Late in 08
Benign in 09

last i heard at uni you had to spend money in a recession and save lots of money in a surplus.

Last i looked kev was spending in a recession.

Last i looked howard not only did not keep the 100billion surplus he should have, but he sold off telstra and then gave away an extra 60bil+.

Basically at this stage in the economic cycle rudd should have been able to spend an extra 200 billion over 5 years, without having a defecit at all.

But sure, somehow kev is at fault for their only being a shitty surplus at the end of the economic cycles positive point. Even though he had like a few months to affect it, and made no significant changes in that time.

But dont let something like economic principles get in the way of a good economic bashing of anyone willing to put an economy in defecit in a recession.

On that note when are the states, especially the non mining states, eg nsw gonna borrow themselves and start some major infrustraucture works? NSW has been on the brink of recession for years since it has no benefit from the mineral boom, which was keeping the country as a whole afloat, and gives 1bil to queensland every year basically.

midfielder

FFC Jesus Coaster

Do you think you may have gone a little of thread subject ... I am aware this is a Football forum where all that is correct is does not have to be (except for Dibo with dpellng and punation) ..

But from sacking our coach to Gough to  Kev 07 & now Truefull  Jones (honest) John Howard himself gets a shirt .... me I would not give any of em the job to coach the side ...

bjw

bjw
midfielder said:
FFC Jesus Coaster

Do you think you may have gone a little of thread subject ... I am aware this is a Football forum where all that is correct is does not have to be (except for Dibo with dpellng and punation) ..

But from sacking our coach to Gough to  Kev 07 & now Truefull  Jones (honest) John Howard himself gets a shirt .... me I would not give any of em the job to coach the side ...

fkn zofl

Ursus

I did not mean to change the discussion. I was only trying to point out that the majority (even on the  Central Coast and especially on this forum) may not always be correct.

clarence

FFC Mariner said:
Little JH would make a terrible coach, everything down the right hand side

Lots of inside passes and a fondness to return to the old 5 forwards, 3 'halfs' and two fullback system too.  ;D

Kareem

Ursus said:
I did not mean to change the discussion. I was only trying to point out that the majority (even on the  Central Coast and especially on this forum) may not always be correct.
tbh i dont think majority of central coast were particularly mesmorised by belinda in the 1st place
it was more a case of any labor member could have got voted in. Our region really were sick and tired of Howard
pretty much every1 i know that voted for Neal was- because they wanted Howard out, and Kevin in
I even know one person who despised Neal (knew her through umina soccer) before the election- still put that aside for the bigger picture

anyway i'll go back on topic (or maybe start a new topic :p)

midfielder

Actually having Kev 07 as coach could have some long term benefits ... we could get a new stadium ... with roof and air con... The academy could be funded by the government .. ferry service to Sydney ... and Melbourne & Brisbane with a stop over in Byron for me ..

McKinna Out .. Kev 07 In

FFC Mariner

Mods, no idea where to post this so feel free to move/delete.

We hear that "the players read this board" so we are asked to consider their feelings as they dont like it when people are mean.

HTFU is the best advice I can give and be thankful you play here in Oz and not overseas.

Jimmy Bullard was out and about last night (Friday) in an area thats pretty much 50/50 Fulham or Chavs and he got this.

Jimmy Bullard -- Europe., Saturday, May 30, 11:01:41am (86.7.46.37)
Was in a club last night in Epsom for a private party..and Jimmy Bullard just strolls in like he owns the place,not a clue why he was in Epsom. Fair few Fulham in there and he got abused quite a bit, so he left

This is a guy who was sold in January and he was copping it from his ex supporters.

The point I am making is that if footballers here want to be on a bigger stage,get decent $$ and have a profile, expect stick if fans dont like you.

Another example would be the look on Judas Hollands face at the China WCQ when he was dumb enough to warm up near some Coasties.

tuftman

FFC Mariner said:
Mods, no idea where to post this so feel free to move/delete.

We hear that "the players read this board" so we are asked to consider their feelings as they dont like it when people are mean.

HTFU is the best advice I can give and be thankful you play here in Oz and not overseas.

Jimmy Bullard was out and about last night (Friday) in an area thats pretty much 50/50 Fulham or Chavs and he got this.

Jimmy Bullard -- Europe., Saturday, May 30, 11:01:41am (86.7.46.37)
Was in a club last night in Epsom for a private party..and Jimmy Bullard just strolls in like he owns the place,not a clue why he was in Epsom. Fair few Fulham in there and he got abused quite a bit, so he left

This is a guy who was sold in January and he was copping it from his ex supporters.

The point I am making is that if footballers here want to be on a bigger stage,get decent $$ and have a profile, expect stick if fans dont like you.

Another example would be the look on Judas Hollands face at the China WCQ when he was dumb enough to warm up near some Coasties.

I lol'd when I read the bit about Bullard, still can't believe Hull took him.

Kareem

Eternal Optimist said:
Just curious, I know I am a boot cleaner, but how do you get more balls? Is it when you know what "zofl" means?
post related
i think its something like
1-49, 50-99, 100-249, 250-499, 500+

FFC Mariner

Gumps views from 442.

Gumprecht didn't want to be drawn too much on the Mariners' form in the recently completed ACL. The club finished bottom of their group with just two points which included a famous 5-0 defeat at Bluetongue against Kawasaki Frontale.

Gumprecht, like most of the previous A-League season, played a minor role in the ACL, starting twice and coming on as a substitute against Kawasaki Frontale in Gosford. 

"Kawasaki was clearly had a much bigger budget," he said. "But also maybe the tactics side of things. If you run headless around, not constructing, then this is what it's going to look like.

"Some things weren't organised. But that takes nothing away from Kawasaki."

He added: "It's not the same as the A-League. There are different types of games[in the ACL.

"It's a bit quicker, and more opportunistic and they can keep possession better then hit you when you're tired. And maybe defensively it was a confidence thing, getting rid of the ball quick.

"All I can say is it was clearly shown we needed some more experience [in the ACL]. And you can't always get away with the cheapest options. But it's nothing for me to worry about any more.

fruitbat

FFC Mariner said:

Good point FFC, and the same applies to football managers (hence this thread).
If McKinna wants to accept praise after success, he has to wear responsibilty for the (many) failures.

Ursus

This thread is an insult to one of the few who is responsible for the club's existance.

The title of the thread and the words used to discuss the need for a change of management brings nothing except to display the level of ignorance shown by many on this forum and hence reflects on the Marinators and the Mariners supporters as a whole. 

LM should not be a protected species, however he deserves more respect than he is shown here by many here who would not know their backsides were on fire until they smelt the smoke.

And then they would not be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member