• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners vs Wellington at NSO - Game Talk

Wombat

rubber.jpg

Cannon.....thanks for talking me up Macca.....what beer do you drink!

Wombat

He just doesn't give a f**k. If anyone needed confirmation in regards to his motives, then that line should provide it. He's willing to burn everyone of us for what ever the plan is he has mapped out.
It's all about him & how good he looks. f**k him, I won't be back as far as membership is concerned untill he's gone.

f**k him.....but I will be a member next year regardless of the dodgy little c**t.
What I won't be doing is EVER going to watch a game at NSO.

Wombat

Despite all the hot air and the genuine resentment from fans for whom Mr Charlesworth seems to have no respect the simple fact is that the Mariners will never be allowed to relocate to North Sydney.
The FFA has already said it is going to delay expansion, probably until the next TV deal, which is about 5 years away. Therefore it will not allow the Sydney area to expand to three teams. It makes no sense for the FFA to have an established succesful franchise relocated; we are not Gold Coast (despite MC's impersonation of Clive Palmer) and we are not NQ Fury.
MC's bluster will not result in the Mariners moving.

He is like a slim dapper version of Palmer....but either he is as dumb as the fat f**ker or money has made him lose all touch with reality and turned him into an arrogant Megalomaniac.

Wombat

Not to mention that the licences are leased to the clubs, they do not own them proper. Simply put, the A-League and FFA decide who goes where, not the clubs.

Yeah, but it doesn't mean we're so blind as to not being able to see that he has done better than Justin has. If we want to win matches we play the best players. Reddy has proven himself to be better than Justin, even if he isn't on the same level as other keepers we have had in the past.

As good as everyone bar Maty.

scoober

The only positive I will say is that we had much better balance with fitz and sterj on the wings.

Duke is looking very dis-interested.

Wombat

To be honest we were absolute shite again.

We probably controlled they game better than they did b
Crowd = 6,755

Hahaha

What a f**king wanker!!!!!!!!

Massive promo...cheap tickets and a crowd that we would have be very upset with at BT.

The only positive is I did enjoy seeing the old ground again after watching the mighty bears lose many a game in my younger years as a new Aussie at that lovely old ground.

Wombat

The only positive I will say is that we had much better balance with fitz and sterj on the wings.

Duke is looking very dis-interested.

Disagree ....I thought we were much more potent when he came on. poor old Matty had a Barry in his cameo in comparison.

FFC Mariner

Wanker you are Charlesworth.

Awful performance and we deserved to lose. Long 90 minutes at Parra on Monday I suspect

true believer

god that was f'n ugly . reddy mom , ernie merrick should be on suicide watch .
god were shit . had wellington the finishing class of east Gosford 3rds .we have been belted 5-1.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred