• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners vs Wellington at NSO - Game Talk

nebakke

Forget Roar - they have cleared out and we don't have the quality to catch them. TBH I don't think the quality in the HAL this year is their at all. Even Brisbane have been playing crap and winning. We.vebeen playing crap and are in the 6 with a game in hand. A win tomorrow and against WSW and we are right in it for the top 2.

My GOD man! You have NO idea how glad I am to see that from someone else, I was starting to doubt my, admittedly limited, appreciation of football. Everyone seem to be talking about Roar in just about the same terms they did two years ago, but from what I've seen so far, they're not particularly better than last year, the rest of the league seems to have dropped in stead. For mine, this Roar would've gotten hammered last year and potentially the year before as well - especially if they were to play themselves ;)
Same goes for pretty much every other team, notable exceptions, ironically, seem to be Adelaide and Heart (bracing myself here) and maybe Sydney but the last two didn't have far to go to improve.

Once that's said, as dibo (I think) mentioned, we're improving. I too see hope in our game, as long as we can keep improving, I think we stand a decent chance as we move through the season... Let's see... Might not be all bad if we landed in a position to secure a top-6 spot but not able to compete for the premiership, allowing us to focus on the ACL and see if we can pull an upset.

Last edited:

Arnie

I've heard whispers from a very unreliable friend that weemac and duke are out tonight. Is he winding me up or have others heard these whispers as well.

adz

Staff member
I remember either last year or the one before we were rotating our squad, wee-mac was one of the players that played every game.
This is bullshit.

Gratis

one thing I'm very happy about - i get to watch a mariners game tonight

I'm ok with McGlinchey not playing, if he really is going we need to get post-McGlinchey sharp as soon as possible

Big Al

Yeah stories running with McGlinchy in doubt but nothing on Duke.

Fitzy is back in the squad but one to dropped.

I'd put Fitzy on the left & Sterj on right if they are both out.

Reactions: adz

MagpieMariner

Is the match going to be shown at Soccer5? I won't be going to NSO - no, not boycotting, just too inconvenient for me to get there tonight.

shipwreck

I'll be there, agree re glinch, we need to learn to play without him eventually.

Anyone got hot tips on parking?

eenfish

I won't be surprised by a loss, anything can happen. Nothing will be easy, thats for sure. Who bloody knows.

eenfish

Posting team list before I head to the game:

Starting: McBreen, Rose, Seip, Hutch, Monty, Flores, Fitz, Reddy, Roux, Sainsbury, Sterjovski.
Bench: Pasfield, Duke, Morton, Caceres, Simon.

midfielder

Posting team list before I head to the game:

Starting: McBreen, Rose, Seip, Hutch, Monty, Flores, Fitz, Reddy, Roux, Sainsbury, Sterjovski.
Bench: Pasfield, Duke, Morton, Caceres, Simon.

No weeMac as suggested earlier .... Duke on the bench his form of late says thats a OK call ..

Gratis

in hindsight it's no doubt in honor of northern spirit - i read it as north Sydney FC and it fired me up,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred