• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners vs Wellington at NSO - Game Talk

pjennings

not losing a home game it is community round, go gaining a game

Yes - an extra game with easy access is a bonus. If the club is serious about engaging the north of Sydney then this should be where we host any community round we get. I'd also like to add a pre-season game at Chatswood Oval to go with the Christie Park and Knox games.

pjennings

I gather that being at NSO that there will be a fairly hard cricket square in the middle. Can any ex Northern Spirit supporters comment on how suitable it is as a football pitch and how the pitch is aligned on the oval.

true believer

I gather that being at NSO that there will be a fairly hard cricket square in the middle. Can any ex Northern Spirit supporters comment on how suitable it is as a football pitch and how the pitch is aligned on the oval.
drop in pitchs arn't they ?

Blackadder

Correct..drop in pitches, the surface won't be a issue.
Pitch is aligned East/West
Great to see the Mariners finally making a substantial move to connect with the Northern Sydney area.
Also as a former Northern Spirit FC supporter, somewhat of a sentimental return home :D:overheadl:

Wombat

I'm keen.
I spent many a Sunday at Bear park watching Florimo show his brilliance.
Lovely ground, great pub opposite.

sydmariner

drop in pitchs arn't they ?
yes i can it's a drop-in pitch so it shouldn't have any effect, they play rugby on it in the winter & besides most of the cricket is played @ the scg & anz stadium

p.s. my dad used 2 do the scoreboard 4 northern spirit games @ nso & pittwater rugby park

sydmariner

Yes - an extra game with easy access is a bonus. If the club is serious about engaging the north of Sydney then this should be where we host any community round we get. I'd also like to add a pre-season game at Chatswood Oval to go with the Christie Park and Knox games.
the problem with chatswood oval is that there's no floodlights so it would have 2 b played early in the day & besides the ground is s**t anyway during the week people walk there dog's on it & use it as a normal park

sydmariner

Correct..drop in pitches, the surface won't be a issue.
Pitch is aligned East/West
Great to see the Mariners finally making a substantial move to connect with the Northern Sydney area.
Also as a former Northern Spirit FC supporter, somewhat of a sentimental return home :D:overheadl:
yes it is returning 2 "spirit park"!!

true believer

saw western suburbs play there a few times. i never minded their crowd.
we always had a common enemy in manly . i use to see a couple of guys .
that were bears supporters in sheffield shield finals in the 80's.
the 40 nil chorus before Queensland won the shield was priceless.
that was before melita,norths and wests got sold down the road by murdoch and Co

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred