• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Victory

shipwreck

Seriously what the f**k is with the lack of replays? Nothing is getting replayed, last touches, fouls

Stoxxo

We had enough chances, not good enough. Cant blame Victory for playing how they did, Staj very late with the changes again. Victory with a makeshift back 4, games like this will come back to bite us in the ass more than the Adelaide game.

turbo

Yet again Staj's terrible game management hurts us.
Simon was honking but he kept him on
Trying hard does not mean effective and more people need to realise that. Simon has had a good run but dropped off, it should have been Urena & Kuol starting. Does Kuol do more to get the penalty call in the one Simon missed that went just wide? For me, probably

Ancient Mariner

I finally got home 15 mins after kick off and watched on delay.
The team is looking tired. The passes were slow and there were not a lot of players making themselves available. There was lots of uncertainty in the play tonight.
Far too much slowness in attack.
I saw the main problem as there being little creativity coming from the midfield.
Urena was the only one being creative. Even his own goal he directed where he wanted the ball placed.
We never looked like opening them up like we did to teams early in the season.
I do not think Stens is anywhere near fit and thought Nizzy was far better than him in the second half.
Bouman had some good moves but most of them came to nothing or to crosses from out wide.
Simon worked all night and created chances but never looked like scoring. He plays with strength, determination, aggression and never gives up, but you could never call him a clinical striker.
Like many here I was wondering when Kuol was coming on but also wondering who you would take off.
Urena was the only source of creativity and Simon was the only one really threatening their goal.
In the end it was Urena and all we then relied on was crosses into the box.

In future if We play Stens and Ollie as DMs we must have Nizz on the wing to support DDS. Although I did not like seeing Nizz on the wing he developed a great rapport with DDS and the two of them opened teams up through the middle with their understanding.

I would then have Urena playing his usual #10 style with Kuol up front.

Bouman and Simon on as subs no later than 60 min either both up front or Bouman on the wing and Matty up front.

We need to be much more incisive int the from third. All I saw tonight was bash and barge. and hope we could get something from some pretty average crosses.

I still cannot make Janota out. He has some quality about him but still seems off the pace. Maybe an AM or #10. I think he looks as though he needs some time to build up some understanding with the players around him.

If I had to use one word to describe tonight's performance it would be STALE.

Time for a bit of a shake up.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Well, that was the drizzling shits wasnt It ?
mind you the refs absolute cluelessness about time didn’t help and fkn brebners coaching technique of lollygagging was annoying as all f**k, ruon had a few brain snaps tonight and Clisby was 87% half decent ...still can’t figure out nigro
ANYWAY
methinks v Snowtown we need Kuol and Marcos as starters with Janota and Nizzy starting as well ...OR whatever ...Staj will f**k it up somehow probably

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred