• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Victory

Michael

We got our first reality check of the season against city. The lads need to show the reaction every league leader shows after a loss to a direct rival.
Pump victory, beat em up and assert themselves with the ball.
Janota has to start, he was so sharp when he came on and changed the game just enough. Janota and DDS would be devastating to Victory if they’re both on.
If Stens is ready I’d start him over niz for this one. Niz was abit off and flat for his very high standard, looked burnt out imo.
I’d probably give Simmo a week on the bench too, change things up. I don’t see Staj changing the formation so a couple fresh players could be the go.

pjennings

A banana skin game if there ever was one... expected to win... these are often the most difficult to win...
I see it that way as well. But if we are on this could be the one where click and really hurt another team. I think we have DDS and Kuol targeting roux and this could get messy quickly. At the very least it should bring sulky boy back to help Roux out.

Michael

I don’t disagree with the potential of a banana peel, but I also just don’t see what they have that is enough to win anytime soon?
Robbie Kruse is in the top 3 most overrated Aussie footballers of the last 10years for me. Criminal that he’s on marquee wages. Brimmer is decent but he looks completely over it right now. Their backline is weak as piss. Mcmanaman could be a threat but he has no help.

this match is totally on us and our approach towards it. And I believe it should be an up in your face type approach, show absolutely no respect as teams showed us when we were shit.

Allreet?

What worries me most about this game is how far Victory have been forced into a corner. I've heard the players are totally behind Brebner, despite everything, and the news that the club have been talking to Popa might finally galvanise their underperformers.

It is so important that we rediscover our tight defence and discipline. If we do that we'll be fine but a loss at home to last place when we're first?

I don't even want to think about that.

Wombat

Our trial game Saturday afternoon is canceled which means I will be on the cans earlier than expected. Even now, I feel sorry for the Victory keeper.
Pace yourself Mick!! I remember one game when we had a big crowd (so maybe against Drive by's or Sydney). I was waiting for a friend to turn up and i'm going to chuck a ticket down. I'm enjoying watching the throng of people and people bustling in as it 5 mins after kick off. I spy two blokes walk out the Leagues absolutely bladdered. They stagger a bit, brace themselves and get their shit together for the 15 metre walk to the gates. They stride reasonably confidently, dodge the bag Nazi's and are just about to hit the turnstyles, when the taller one does a vomit burp. He tries to control it and then loses about a schooner down his top. Sadly for him security see this and the lads are turned away and stagger back to the Leagues.
I felt like David Attenborough studying animal life lol.

marinermick

Pace yourself Mick!! I remember one game when we had a big crowd (so maybe against Drive by's or Sydney). I was waiting for a friend to turn up and i'm going to chuck a ticket down. I'm enjoying watching the throng of people and people bustling in as it 5 mins after kick off. I spy two blokes walk out the Leagues absolutely bladdered. They stagger a bit, brace themselves and get their shit together for the 15 metre walk to the gates. They stride reasonably confidently, dodge the bag Nazi's and are just about to hit the turnstyles, when the taller one does a vomit burp. He tries to control it and then loses about a schooner down his top. Sadly for him security see this and the lads are turned away and stagger back to the Leagues.
I felt like David Attenborough studying animal life lol.

All good. Haven’t vomited since season two Mariners Medal dinner at Mingara.

Donny Parkes was helping me out and he commented that the situation reminded him of a time he had to do something similar to Mark Bosnich.

Michael

All good. Haven’t vomited since season two Mariners Medal dinner at Mingara.

Donny Parkes was helping me out and he commented that the situation reminded him of a time he had to do something similar to Mark Bosnich.

it’s for this reason I can never dm take bozza seriously
Legend but his party boy image will never escape me

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami