• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Victory

Pirate Pete

Pace yourself Mick!! I remember one game when we had a big crowd (so maybe against Drive by's or Sydney). I was waiting for a friend to turn up and i'm going to chuck a ticket down. I'm enjoying watching the throng of people and people bustling in as it 5 mins after kick off. I spy two blokes walk out the Leagues absolutely bladdered. They stagger a bit, brace themselves and get their shit together for the 15 metre walk to the gates. They stride reasonably confidently, dodge the bag Nazi's and are just about to hit the turnstyles, when the taller one does a vomit burp. He tries to control it and then loses about a schooner down his top. Sadly for him security see this and the lads are turned away and stagger back to the Leagues.
I felt like David Attenborough studying animal life lol.
School boy error there.
Should have had a plastic bag tied to his wrist to throw up into.
As soon as security descended on the scene, flashed the Young Liberal membership.
Security would have laughed it off and sent him on his way with a chuckle and slap on the back.

Big Al

I hope Staj impresses on the boys that Faghani will let a lot of tackles go, so it’s going to be a hard physical game.
If Stens plays that suits us. Earlier in the season we’d be licking our lips at that but not last couple of weeks.
We need a strong tackle to get the crowd and the boys up for it.
spewing i am missing the game for a 40th in Sydney

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Hmm, I’m thinking start Kuol and Marcos with DDS Olly, Janota stenz nearby with Nizzy and bauman as the wingmen...bring on Simmo to finalize the rout , not sure about stef and elenor ...ah hell, what do I know ...GO WIN BOYS ...BIG STYLE

Allreet?

When will they change their name to Melbourne Thrashing?

(I sincerely hope that doesn't jinx us...)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred