• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

FFC Mariner

Given the abuse that Judas is now getting, I can just imagine the warm welcome that little dog will get. He surely will do anything not to come back here you'd think?

(Mind you, Judas does have his own song so its not all bad :))

turbo

He surely will do anything not to come back here you'd think?

You'd think so. Maybe not cutting it (so far at least) for Sydney might humble him a bit but I'm not holding my breath. If he was to come back and admit how he carried on was wrong, that he learned his lesson and really work for us I think he could win most of us back over with some good performances and an attitude adjustment. I don't see it happening but that's the only way back I can see for him.
I've had mixed feelings about his average performances and lack of game time for Sydney - on one hand it's nice to see karma working but on the other hand a great season might have meant we could sell him off overseas for a profit.

finally retired

Honestly, Charlesworth should forget spending on the redknaps and Phelans and get a top quality scout / recruiter to be sniffing the Euro. African and South American leagues.
this so much..... this is how Charlesworth can really realise his dream of a profitable venture.. you have to spend to make and this could be the first step in a turn around at the club.

Ancient Mariner

You miss the point, employing the Redknaps and the Phelans makes him a big man and a player.

He is a mover and a shaker mixing with the upper circles in the EPL.

possum x

From what I understand the mulvey/mullet to Matilda’s is an unsavoury rumour. He will be here next season. I also hear a number of youth players including Jordan smylie want to leave as the “academy is run like dog shit”.
Way to throw the kid under the bus!!! Hope that's not his quote to go along with his name

Michael

I’ve seen Smylie laugh react to a few full time score and squad announce posts on Facebook.
You can understand a youth player like him being frustrated, got a debut reward for hard work last season and has he even trained with the senior boys this season?

TysonP

I've found a lot of the youth players to be very salty about not getting contracts and they seem to be happy to post about it all over social media, as if the club doesn't notice. Unfortunately, most of them just aren't good enough but they all expect contracts handed to them.

Antlion

Given the abuse that Judas is now getting, I can just imagine the warm welcome that little dog will get. He surely will do anything not to come back here you'd think?

(Mind you, Judas does have his own song so its not all bad :))

Millar, obviously. I did have to think about who you meant at first.
Off the top of my head the cognomen 'Judas' is interchangeably used to mean:

Judas = Millar
Judas = Weemac
Judas = snake (Roy)
Judas = McKinna

TysonP

I just read a story about Sebastian Pasquali who at 19 has fallen out of favour at Ajax reserves as a CB of all things. I'd love to get him and a marquee South American CAM to mentor him a la Perez and Musti.
CB!!? Wow. That is not something I would have expected.

pjennings

. i'm not so sure about that

. i'd be happy if we went for two 'accounting marquees' so long as they are deserving of decent money (i.e. DDS doesn't qualify, but we can't have his large salary sucking money out of our cap either) AND we do spend all of the cap to improve the overall quality

. considering the way we have performed recently 'real' marquees are likely to receive the ball and no support and fans may not respond to another 'Charlesworth stunt' ... we need a team more than individuals

If we were to get Krishna I'd like to offload WeeMac back the other way as part of the deal. He really is a waste of a visa spot. We need a Visa CB, Tommy H, a visa CAM and a visa striker. That would make 4. Given the dearth of Australian RB I would look at visa RB as well.

FFC Mariner

Why would Judas leave? We signed him on stupid money that he wouldnt get anywhere else. He will sit on his lazy ass sucking up our money until his contract expires.
NZ punted him so would be unlikely to take him back.

Big Al

Millar, obviously. I did have to think about who you meant at first.
Off the top of my head the cognomen 'Judas' is interchangeably used to mean:

Judas = Millar
Judas = Weemac
Judas = snake (Roy)
Judas = McKinna
Judas = DDS as well to me

MagpieMariner

If he was still at his peak, it would have been a brilliant coup, but not now. Rudan wouldn't have punted him if he still had his spark.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred