• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

style_cafe

With Kenny Althiu out hopefully we can exploit Roux on their right side.
It`s a matter of isolating him when he`s going forward, putting him under pressure, then pinching his backpass.
With either Connor / Oar we should be able to exploit something down that side.

Offsider

So what is the deal with Tom ........... he wasn’t injured when he was replaced last week. No injury news during the week from training ???
Not even in the squad didn’t travel to melb.:(

Reeks of last year “okon disease “ ......... somebody pls advise the situation :doh:

Tevor

So what is the deal with Tom ........... he wasn’t injured when he was replaced last week. No injury news during the week from training ???

Reeks of last year “okon disease “ ......... somebody pls advise the situation :doh:
Maybe he is over playing for CCM, hard enough being a supporter so no different for a good player getting beaten every week. I fear he is gone.

NoDiggity

He’s not seeing eye to eye with Mulvey. Hope they can sort it out cos he needs to be out there

scottmac

Suspended
He’s not seeing eye to eye with Mulvey. Hope they can sort it out cos he needs to be out there
Maybe he's right. I've seen nothing to suggest Mulvey is going to give this side a game plan capable of winning games. I'd much rather Okon and his plan a with the squad we've got this year than the non plan we seem to be trotting out.

midfielder

Sorta out of left field but the league is in a big hole today ... thats what a three year civil war does i suppose...Lowy has arguably been the worst head we could have had but Football in Australia has been or is becoming a place of constant negativity and IMO its the duty of all clubs to lift their game to a professional standard.

Charlesworth as I understand it, has been one of the movers and shakers behind the scenes. We need to become at least competitive, for the sake not only of the club and fans but to the league as a whole. The Nux are similar and we seem not to be even trying to pull our weight.

JoyfulPenguin

Sorta out of left field but the league is in a big hole today ... thats what a three year civil war does i suppose...Lowy has arguably been the worst head we could have had but Football in Australia has been or is becoming a place of constant negativity and IMO its the duty of all clubs to lift their game to a professional standard.

Charlesworth as I understand it, has been one of the movers and shakers behind the scenes. We need to become at least competitive, for the sake not only of the club and fans but to the league as a whole. The Nux are similar and we seem not to be even trying to pull our weight.
The calls that we are dragging down the quality of the league are starting to ring true, and that really hurts. The Bentleigh Greens have a far superior record to us in the FFA Cup and have never lost to an NPL side in the FFA Cup, the same can't be said of us.

JoyfulPenguin

Just want to point out that Ersum Gulum has signed for Whittlesea United in the third tier of Victorian football, did we not consider him for at least an injury replacement contract for Aspro?

joe bailey

He is so puny and just a really bad player imo

joe bailey

The only glimpse of something was when Oar went off and Hoole came on (not that I rate Hoole too highly). Lasted about 3 minutes him and Pain tried some nice one touches etc. Melling? HOW did he ever become a pro footballer? Clisby has no football intelligence whatsoever. The two newbies from NPL are terrible. Shabow? can see why Ncle didn't play him. Golec? Lost for words. Looks like it's another wooden spoon to add to the cabinet. Wonder what Bolt was thinking? Probably glad he pulled the pin!

Ancient Mariner

Post Match press conference mulvey confirmed that hiariej wasnt injured

This is very worrying. He was one of the 2 or 3 players from last season who was worth keeping and someone we could build around.

If he has had a falling out with the coach/club the mountain that has to be climbed has just become impossibly steep.

Our midfield of O'Neil and Melting is starting to look paper thin, especially with no other serious options.

With Kennedy in goals, no AM, an unfit striker, we have no spine whatsoever.

And it shows.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred