• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

Antlion

If Plan A doesn't work, and doing Plan A better doesn't work, there is always Plan a, Plan eigh and Plan Ay up the sleeve

Forum Phoenix

. i think Brama got through more of the Monty-type work than people realise
. but he didn't have the Monty-type leadership some expected
. probably because he was used to having more talent around him

. apparently he was surprised 'we' signed him and Tom
. yes they were different but similar enough considering how desperately we needed talent elsewhere on the park

. i have also heard that he was an instigator for the club's 'discussions' with Okon
. tactical frustrations were added to everything else including biased refereeing

. so i don't think he was here for a footballing holiday but i don't think he was able to carry the burden expected off him ... and this is what has led to peoples' disappointment
. was that due to his own lack of professionalism? i'd suggest it was more to do with the professionalism of those around him (players, coaches and officials)
. was he a loose cannon? i think his frustrations eventually got the better of him ... admittedly that is merely an excuse, but i think things could have been very different if, for example, he had have joined us this year
Great post BG.

Tevor

Interesting he says he sees McCormack more as a number 10 than a striker. Might be a hint he will play him and Simon in the same team. Going to ba a massive fight for places in the midfield.
I think some said he played a little deeper against the wolves so clear intention already shown.

marinermick

Neither have others selected and one of the keepers selected has only played NPLV 2.

Delianov played NYL last season, was part of the Australian Under 17s squad and has been in the youth set up for yonks; while Dragicevic played 22 matches for Sydney's NPL1 team this season. To me that seems ahead of the pecking order for Gauci.

Now I don't know these keepers from a bar of soap but I think the unlucky tag is a bit rich because I am sure you don't know them either.

Ozhammer

Let’s give BK this season to prove he is worth the No.1 shirt and MMM will no doubt already be looking at the keeper situation for next season.

localpom

Matty the Captain then? Looks like Usain let this one slip.......

Mentors within the Mariners…
U.B.: “For me, Kali [Kalifa Cissé] was one of the first,” Bolt said. “He really talked to me and explained to me about what I should do and continue pushing. And the captain, Simo [Matt Simon], also did a good job in motivating me. And Corey [Gameiro], was one of them also.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred