• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

Wombat

If he wants some fight training to trim him up I can help.
If he wants some best massage on the Coast to help with the training.....I can help.
I'm excited to have Ross on the Coast, he is top drawer quality .......he may not know that Ross Pearson of UFC fame is now a Coastie and I'm sure would love to get him match fit.
Pommies helping a brother etc.

Forum Phoenix

If he wants some fight training to trim him up I can help.
If he wants some best massage on the Coast to help with the training.....I can help.
I'm excited to have Ross on the Coast, he is top drawer quality .......he may not know that Ross Pearson of UFC fame is now a Coastie and I'm sure would love to get him match fit.
Pommies helping a brother etc.

Amazing as Ross Pearson is, cross training in MMA right now is not something I see management going for with their new expensive striker Wombles.

TedShot

Amazing as Ross Pearson is, cross training in MMA right now is not something I see management going for with their new expensive striker Wombles.
I dunno... our last goal scorer is the current undisputed champ after defending his title against Thomas.

Ross v Roy. What a time to be alive.

Also, the fact he looks like he is waiting in line at Centrelink in that photo gives me great confidence, welcome to the coast brahhhhh.

Wombat

IMG_13391.jpg Only one Tony Warmsley.and its not YOU young imposter or are you Nikko who has had nothing to shit stir about since the demise of Disco Nik?
Reveal yourself sir!

Last edited:

Josho Howe

We slate Walmsley for leading us in the worst ever A-League season, but l can't slate him for the person he is. Was always personable and friendly to me and would recognise me and say hello as much as l would say hello to him. I guess on the other hand that could be seen as a detriment of him being too nice to be a professional sports coach. He never gave me the ruthless head coach of a football club vibe. Hope he's doing well in whatever he's doing now.

Antlion

We slate Walmsley for leading us in the worst ever A-League season, but l can't slate him for the person he is. Was always personable and friendly to me and would recognise me and say hello as much as l would say hello to him. I guess on the other hand that could be seen as a detriment of him being too nice to be a professional sports coach. He never gave me the ruthless head coach of a football club vibe. Hope he's doing well in whatever he's doing now.
Agreed, he's a good fellow. But he wasn't ready to coach an A-League side, compounded by having no money and a poor unit to work with (mostly), so it wasn't totally on him.

Offsider

Not the same experience for me. Watching the players and personally involved in basketball coaching for many years I noticed that some of his guys were not getting any elevation when jumping. I fronted to training one morning hoping to talk to somebody about a drill we taught .......When I tried to offer an idea to increase their hangtime like cahill he brushed me off without even acknowledging my greeting and as he walked away said: “ they know what to do they just don’t do it “
I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire ............ that’s a bit harsh I suppose ......... of course I would.:mad:

Offsider

Most unusual, most A-league coaches would be happy to listen to, and act upon, advice from blow in weirdos.

Have you ever not wondered about cahill’s timing and hang time to head so many goals, or the way afl players get so much height they sit on others shoulders to take a mark ???

Would it not be an advantage for a footballer to possess such a skill. It’s an easy skill picked up by 12 year old basketballers learning the game.......... just a bit of cross training to incorporate but might be to advanced for you to appreciate ancient mariner.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred