• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 13 - 2017- 2018

Insertnamehere

The last few games I've liked what Rosebud has been doing. Not always the right thing, but he's been much more vocal and looking to control his patch of turf. He mad a few really positive runs, also directed traffic, barking orders at team mates. Good to see, hopefully he gets confidence back and continues to rebuild.
I think it helped him playing a floating CB/DM. He was there to cover if needed but also to push up to cut out movements or get some go forward. Although I did see him harrying around on the LB/RB flanks too.
Just freed him mind up a bit to play a natural game.

Gratis

Re: RoseJnr - (once Josh is retired he can be the only Rose)
I think physically and mentally he may have crossed a maturity threshold - I expect to see a solid performance from him next season if we keep him, and all going well, the end of this season

Big Al

^ This. Was disappointed to see him scoffing a giant Nutella donut yesterday. But maybe it was just a cheat day.
Every day is a cheat day when you have no official head coach.

Shows the dedicated vs the have to.

Watched a series on some civilians who where doing a SAS type training course. After they cut most it was down to 5-6 really strong blokes.

They said go run to this spot a fair bit away and do 50 push ups. Take as much time as you like. They had a camera there that the guys didn’t know about. All did 50 except one who did 49. Just a mini cheat but it was the principal and he was shown the tape as were the other guys. The basis of the discussion was can you trust this guy knowing he is going to take the easy route.

Last edited:

greenlig

A Nutella donut!? Let's form a lynch mob, beat down his door, string him up, raze his house, salt the earth, cast a pox on him and his family for seven generations.

We all know jam donuts are better.

Wombat

Storm has plenty of talent but simply no idea how to defend. Musc**t was one of the best fullbacks going around so if anyone can teach the boy it would be him.

For us its a real blessing. Storm needs tough love to become the player that he is capable of becoming.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred