• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 13 - 2017- 2018

Ancient Mariner

Surely you have not forgotten Stewart Petrie, Golden Boot winner in season 1 and one of the best exponents of the headed goal you are likely to see.

Last edited:
Why does Okon get the luxury of needing better players to be a good coach and Walmsley didn't?

Why is Okon exempt from being blamed for finishing second last twice consecutively when he got to spend a decent amount picking four very decent European players, by his own admission, even when Asdrubal was a dud?
100% agree that’s fu);&,d

JoyfulPenguin

really? dang
"Nabbout had spent weeks on trial at Central Coast Mariners hoping to land a deal, but was deemed surplus to requirements in a team that finished with less points than any other Australian club in the 10 seasons prior."
Masterfood quality sauce:
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...y-central-coast-mariners-20170121-gtw1xh.html

I remember he was spotted with both Appiah and Nabbout trailling, in one of his last acts before the Green Gully game he chose Appiah.

Wombat

#pauloout , call me when you want me back boys

I did a quick ring around all of the Central Coast and the only person who wants you back is the manager at East Gosford. So jog on Tony and enjoy the variety of food in India.

Last edited:

pjennings

Surely you have not forgotten Stewart Petrie, Golden Boot winner in season 1 and one of the best exponents of the headed goal you are likely to see.

I often wonder how we would have gone that season if Nik Mrdja (Disco Nik) had not been injured for the entire season. He scored hat-tricks in the two games before his injury that kept him out. Stewart and Nik were great together back then with Nik scoring the bulk of the goals. He never really recovered (although he did get picked for the Socceroos) and the less prolific Stewart Petrie ended up sharing the Golden Boot.

nikko

Suspended
I often wonder how we would have gone that season if Nik Mrdja (Disco Nik) had not been injured for the entire season. He scored hat-tricks in the two games before his injury that kept him out. Stewart and Nik were great together back then with Nik scoring the bulk of the goals. He never really recovered (although he did get picked for the Socceroos) and the less prolific Stewart Petrie ended up sharing the Golden Boot.
nik.jpg

Big Al

Getting rid of Monty was genius.

Wout was supposed to be better and could be if he was on the park instead of on holiday

But why couldn’t Monty have been the backup DM? He would not have let last night happen or every AU player would be feeling his frustration

bikinigirl

Getting rid of Monty was genius.

Wout was supposed to be better and could be if he was on the park instead of on holiday

But why couldn’t Monty have been the backup DM? He would not have let last night happen or every AU player would be feeling his frustration

. the problem we have (and tom, vout & alan are all decent players) is that no-one has the ability to (excuse the unlady-like expression) ... grab the game by the balls and inspire the team

. and that is a recruitment issue

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred