• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 12 - 2016 - 2017

Big Al

Is Jamie Young available after this season? He's been very decent for the Roar when given the opportunity behind Theo.
Arnie passed up on him, ripped up our no dickheads policy and took Reddy instead...
He signed a 2yr extension in 2016, so not technically available
Also doesn't suit the Mariners charter but a good keeper is worth more than a selling fee

Would have him, was surprised Theo got back in personally

Wombat

Our charter is a pile of shit. Bottom last year and close again this year. Rip that shit up and sign some decent players.
That should be the new charter......are you good enough...... not are you cheap enough or desperate enough.

Tevor

We are the club that offers a chance to play in the first team, most number two keepers would give us a thought purely on that opportunity. Galloway's article said it all last week, best move he has made in his career so far. There could be some gems out there waiting to get their chance. Look at Izzo if he didn't leave Adelaide he would still be number 2 and only now getting a chance with Eugene's injury. I heard Eugene may go to City as he wants to become a coach and City offers more global opportunities than staying at AU.

Gratis

If Izzo wants to go so be it. Yeah he copped abuse last year - because he played like sh*t.
Under pressure, I get that.
BUT - we also stuck with him and kept giving him a shot. Any other keeper would have been on the bench or not in the squad at all the next week. Yet despite his constant mistakes we continued to give him a go. He should be thankful that the club backed him and gave him the opportunity to be an actual first team keeper.

You play badly and the fans will tell you. It's professional sport, suck it up.
The club continues to back you and you should be immensely thankful.
Leave out of spite - bugger off then

Atomic

I've always wondered about that saying "The exception that proves the rule"... I've never been able to come up with a plausible example of where it would be applicable (even though I've used it many times to mask an error in my own judgement).

Big Al

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/03/07/jets-hoping-price-right-demand-odonovan

the Jets are competing with Western Sydney Wanderers, Adelaide and the Mariners for his signature.

O'Donovan's agent Paddy Dominguez said he had "an awful lot of options on the table and is working through them".

"That includes Central Coast, obviously," he added. "He's not in any great rush to make a decision and is flattered by the level of interest.

End of article says jets are keeping Kokko, why would they want Roy and Kokko unless going to play a 442 like Perth

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/03/07/jets-hoping-price-right-demand-odonovan

the Jets are competing with Western Sydney Wanderers, Adelaide and the Mariners for his signature.

O'Donovan's agent Paddy Dominguez said he had "an awful lot of options on the table and is working through them".

"That includes Central Coast, obviously," he added. "He's not in any great rush to make a decision and is flattered by the level of interest.

End of article says jets are keeping Kokko, why would they want Roy and Kokko unless going to play a 442 like Perth
That'll hurt if he goes to Jets....he'll be public enemy number one.

Probably just the agent trying to drive up his price though

FFC Mariner

Shaun on the pod pretty well admitting that player(s) have signed for other clubs.

I think that's probably Izzo to Adelaide. Mystery injury before we play them I wonder?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Shaun on the pod pretty well admitting that player(s) have signed for other clubs.

I think that's probably Izzo to Adelaide. Mystery injury before we play them I wonder?

From Roy at training? :D:D
If this is the case they'd certainly want to keep it under wraps as long as possible, because he's going to cop it from the fans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred