• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2020-2021

midfielder

From Mariners TV, the pre game interview for the MV game...

From roughly 3:20 to 7;30, Staj talks about lack of access to a dry training field when within 20 meters there was a dry training field to train on...

Was this at the COE or somewhere else...

midfielder

Our run home is 3 more home games... 5 away games ... no other games showing but I think our season is a tad longer ..

AU at Home
Drive Bys .. Away
WU ... Away
Flying Circus ... home
Roar ..Home
Jerks... Away
Cows... Away
Heartless ... Away

Ironbark

Well, fair play to the operator, they did have to think about protecting the Touch footy game after all..... :fireup:
I was dismissing the rain and lack of facilities as negligible...before.

Two flat games later (one in a swamp) and I do wonder if those margins make the difference for that first to the ball moment or that shot not quite on target. Not training properly for a couple of weeks would make a difference to fitness and sharpness at this level, I'd imagine.

Here's to hoping the fire is back in the belly and the fitness and hunger match it when we play the red pearl divers. There's every reason to believe we will rip and shred for this game, and if we don't then it's on us.

Huddo

Our run home is 3 more home games... 5 away games ... no other games showing but I think our season is a tad longer ..

AU at Home
Drive Bys .. Away
WU ... Away
Flying Circus ... home
Roar ..Home
Jerks... Away
Cows... Away
Heartless ... Away

Missed the other Roar and victory games both away.

Huddo

It would seem stupid that birra would choose to go backwards with his career for finances at 29, if your looking for a jump OS you want the strongest CB pairing in the comp to make yourself look good, and right now we have that.

Last edited:

pinklady

If anyone bothers to listen to the club. He is part of a sweetheart deal between us an the Serbian club. Brought in for the Youth team but if he is good enough, he will get a run.
Correct with the sweetheart deal Wombat - but he is ineligible to play for the Youth team in the NPL.
b) An AL Academy Team may register players to their 1st Grade team roster who are older than the eligible age bracket as prescribed in 3.2 a) where the following criteria are satisfied in respect to that player:
i. The player was born between 1 January 1997 and 31 December 1999 (inclusive); and
ii. The player is an Australian Player as defined in the A-League & National Youth League Player Contract Regulations 2020/2021;
He could play NYL if it recommences next season as an overage player (as did Jacques Faty, Mikael Tavares ,Daniel Heffernan and Tom Hiariej at various times when they were with the club)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred