• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2020-2021

Big Al

I watched Hall in the warm up because a few of you rate him (which i see)
BUT
You are pushing for him at RB just because you want him in the team. He is now where near a RB. His crossing in warmup was woeful. He has no direction and can’t pin point his cross which is vital for a RB these days.
Nigro was awesome today to. No way Hall should be getting his spot.
Happy for him to bid his time and play CB when the time comes.

Big Al

I mean I agree but the road to European top flight football is littered with kids that were special. DDS if you want to look at an option closer to home.
True but got to go and try. May never get another shot. Injuries etc. plus still needs some coaching that Europe might be best for

pjennings

I think he needs to sign a three year contract with us first and then go in next January transfer window or the end of next season.
A bit of toughening up and growing up before the challenge and some compensation to the Club for putting him in the window.
Hopefully with a nice sell on percentage.
I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already been resigned. Shaun on the pod a few weeks ago intimated that we had done a bit of work in the re-signing of players that hadn't been announced.

Ken Schrembi on the pre-game of Coast FM said that they were always looking at ramping up re-signings after the Easter.

Huddo

I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already been resigned. Shaun on the pod a few weeks ago intimated that we had done a bit of work in the re-signing of players that hadn't been announced.

Ken Schrembi on the pre-game of Coast FM said that they were always looking at ramping up re-signings after the Easter.
There was a smh article a few weeks ago stating he signed till the end of next year.

Haven't seen verification from the club yet.

pjennings

There was a smh article a few weeks ago stating he signed till the end of next year.

Haven't seen verification from the club yet.
The Mariners signed him to a senior contract this season, which will net them a six-figure transfer fee if the Stuttgart deal goes through - although the real money for the club will come through sell-on clauses, entitling them to a slice of any future fees.

“We extended Alou’s contract a few weeks back, so he’s with us for next season,” Mariners chief executive Shaun Mielekamp said. “Whilst there’s interest, that’s exciting - it’d be great if all our players can get as much interest to go to Europe, and we’ll see how things play out towards the end of the season.”

Big Al

The Mariners signed him to a senior contract this season, which will net them a six-figure transfer fee if the Stuttgart deal goes through - although the real money for the club will come through sell-on clauses, entitling them to a slice of any future fees.

“We extended Alou’s contract a few weeks back, so he’s with us for next season,” Mariners chief executive Shaun Mielekamp said. “Whilst there’s interest, that’s exciting - it’d be great if all our players can get as much interest to go to Europe, and we’ll see how things play out towards the end of the season.”

Still don’t get why the club doesn’t announce things like this. It’s great news if we signed him to a full contract regardless of the interest but we are still shooting ourself in the foot with this stuff

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred