• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - 2020-2021

Off Contract Players:

Central Coast Mariners (15)

Mark Birighitti, Daniel Bouman, Jaden Casella, Jack Clisby, Danny De Silva, Daniel Hall, Matthew Hatch, Stefan Jankovic, Michal Janota, Stefan Nigro, Adam Pearce, Kye Rowles, Matthew Simon, Ruon Tongyik, Marco Urena.

Think I'd offer Birraz, Clisby, Hall, Janota, Pearce, Rowles, Simon and Tongyik new contracts

Michael

Clisby can be improved upon and then some.
Not to say he hasn’t been in probably career best form for his standards. Still makes stupid positional errors, yet to be massively punished as he has been many times in the last 2 years. thankfully.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

With this many of contract players, where on earth do you even begin as a coach? Nervous times for many players.

I suppose you envision your core first, recruit that, and go from there. Probably be even tougher recruiting from such an open pool than a normal season.

Huddo

Gotta keep DDS also.

Noting his career best form, coinciding with the end of his contract, and the fact he'll be in the shop front if the Olympics go ahead, I'd be very surprised if we could snag him for another year, he'll want to make his push in to Spainish, or Dutch leagues.
All power to him, but he'll be missed when he goes.

pjennings

Noting his career best form, coinciding with the end of his contract, and the fact he'll be in the shop front if the Olympics go ahead, I'd be very surprised if we could snag him for another year, he'll want to make his push in to Spainish, or Dutch leagues.
All power to him, but he'll be missed when he goes.
Another reason to lock him in, with a suitable release clause. We resurrected his career, let's see a bit of return, including sell-on percentages.

Huddo

Another reason to lock him in, with a suitable release clause. We resurrected his career, let's see a bit of return, including sell-on percentages.

I agree with you, but a return I feel secondary to ensuring the sound future structure of the team, yes we need the finances, just think structure is key at the moment.

Michael

In all honesty DDS would suit the Portuguese top flight perfectly and if he turns this current form into his base level he’d smash it.
i love the idea of locking him in, get another season from him then sell but that is the very least likely scenario. If he gets good offers with guaranteed regular starter status overseas he will take it and all the power to him.

pjennings

In all honesty DDS would suit the Portuguese top flight perfectly and if he turns this current form into his base level he’d smash it.
i love the idea of locking him in, get another season from him then sell but that is the very least likely scenario. If he gets good offers with guaranteed regular starter status overseas he will take it and all the power to him.
Lock him in now for two years - accept a transfer OS if he gets offered and wants it in the next window after the end of the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred