• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners in contract crisis

marc

sorry greenpole i thought you were refering to the home leg on the 10th.
im not aware of the sales for EAS, the above numbers were for bluetounge ticket sales.
appolegies.
no doubt both games will definately be sold out. no doubt at all.

tyson

josh Morton said:
Central Coast Mariners

CONTRACT EXPIRES END OF SEASON THREE:
#2) Matt Simon
#4) Ian McAndrew
#5) Brad Porter
#6) Andre Gumprecht
#9) Nik Mrdja
#10) Tom Pondeljak
#11) Damien Brown dont sign
#13) Tony Vidmar
#15) Andrew Clark
#17) Matthew Osman
#20) Danny Vukovic (GK)
#23) Mile Jedinak (new contract on offer - expected to sign)
#25) John Aloisi
#26) Alvin Ceccoli dont sign heff coming back
#30) Andrew Redmayne (GK) dont sign

Josh, did you by any chance go to Star Of The Sea primary school at Terrigal? I recognise your name from my cousin's school photos.

mariners4ever

mile has signed for another 2 years

Jedinak set for Jets fight

THE A-League sharks were circling but Central Coast Mariners have re-signed midfielder Mile Jedinak, signalling their intent to be more than a one-season wonder.

Jedinak, who has just penned a two-year extension with the Mariners, tomorrow returns to the scene of his A-League debut, EnergyAustralia Stadium, for the major semi-final bout with in-form side Newcastle Jets.

On debut, Jedinak endured the toughest of tasks - man-marking Nick Carle, who went on to claim the Johnny Warren medal in a 3-1 loss.

Coach Lawrie McKinna saw enough in Jedinak to offer him a deal and release former skipper Noel Spencer - now with the Jets - while the 23-year-old has even overtaken local favourite Andre Gumprecht.

This season his scalps include Sydney FC's Juninho, Adelaide's Nathan Burns and Melbourne's talented but erratic Costa Rican Carlos Hernandez.

"I'm absolutely rapt with the way things have gone and winning the minor premiership made it all even more worthwhile," Jedinak said.

"I wanted to establish myself and be consistent this season and I think I've achieved that.

"When you hear about other clubs after you, you think to yourself 'I must be doing something right'."

But a one-trick pony he is not - last week Jedinak ghosted into the box to provide an aerial target on three separate occasions in the first half alone, and went close with each one of them.

"I don't class him as just a ball winner. He's one of the best defensive midfielders in the league and he was very unlucky not to be in the Socceroos train-on squad," McKinna said.

In the end John Aloisi and Adam Kwasnik did the business and Jedinak said the spring was back in the Mariners' step this week after three consecutive losses in front of record home crowds.

"It was so disappointing that we lost that edge and couldn't find that bit of mongrel just to grind it out," Jedinak said.

"We ground out results at the beginning of the season, it would've been ideal to do it at the end but last week was testament to the boys to go back to winning ways.

"On a personal level, I can't put it down to anything, I don't know the answer.

"Maybe we lacked concentration at critical times and moments where you can't afford to.

"I just think the boys have been a lot more upbeat this week, you could see it at training.

"While it wasn't all doom and gloom, we were ready to go and the win last week we got that self-belief and added confidence."

Jedinak was relishing another chance at Newcastle, who have been the Mariners' bogy team, with the Coast winless in seven encounters.

McKinna's message to the team has been to hit the back of the net, with away goals crucial in the finals.

"Lawrie wants us to try and focus during the whole game and try to limit the mistakes we make," Jedinak said.

"And if possible try and pinch a goal up there and hopefully come home and do it at Bluetongue."

Atomic

:eek:verhead: Great news  :eek:verhead:

He was my man of the Match last weekend. Such an imposing figure in midfield

FFC Mariner

.........signalling their intent to be more than a one-season wonder.

WTF???  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Doesnt winnig the PSC and making a GF in V1 count anymore??

Brilliant news about Jedi

dru

Greenpoleffc said:
.........signalling their intent to be more than a one-season wonder.

WTF???  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Doesnt winnig the PSC and making a GF in V1 count anymore??

Brilliant news about Jedi

I took that at being a go at the Tards rather than us. although to be truthful we did drop down the pecking order after season one as well.

The premiership is our current glory, i'm happy seeing that every time in print.

S

soccersensei

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT NEWS!!!
I have been hanging out for news of his contract more eagerly than anyone else in the entire team to be completely honest. You can keep all your Colosimos and imports, Jedi has been nothing short of outstanding this season, Griffiths has caught everyones eye as a striker scoring goals will always do. But across a full 21 game season, Mile has been far more consistent than any single other player in the league.
OH BUT THE NEWS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!!
Well done management, and well done Mile!

finally retired

and we think we have contract problems......the Jets have plenty with Durante, Bridge, Musialik already gone and now Jade North looking to go....(Jade: 'It's Time To Quit Jets' . http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/72808,jade-its-time-to-quit-jets.aspx)......it's great to see the so called Grand Final winners self destructing like this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred