• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators songs

Atomic

Greenpoleffc said:
No singing, very quiet and tense TBH
When things are tense is the perfect time to be singing up a storm. It's easy to sing and cheer when things are going our way, but it's in times of trouble when the supporters really need to get behind the boys. I have to raise my hand and plead guilty as charged because I don't have the guts to start off a song... but you guys with the confidence really need to step up and set a good example for the rest of us.

brett

Atomic said:
Greenpoleffc said:
No singing, very quiet and tense TBH
When things are tense is the perfect time to be singing up a storm. It's easy to sing and cheer when things are going our way, but it's in times of trouble when the supporters really need to get behind the boys. I have to raise my hand and plead guilty as charged because I don't have the guts to start off a song... but you guys with the confidence really need to step up and set a good example for the rest of us.

troymcclure7kf.jpg

Get confidence, stupid.

Ashie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II6IsS4ygwA

Sheffield Wednesday's song that they sang im guessing at half time. LOL the mascots. 

Ashie

About Coldplay Yellow

Chorus:
You're stillll oh yeah your our mariners
Playing on the central coast
And we willll yeah we'll win the a-league
we will win the a-league

Suggestion only

loyalist

I dont see the need to force a song on to the club
Most terrace anthems around the world werent forced onto the team but rather evolved with them

dibo

forzamariners said:
I dont see the need to force a song on to the club
Most terrace anthems around the world werent forced onto the team but rather evolved with them

very true - we should sing a few things on the buses and so on.

FFC Mariner

Over the last few weeks it has been fantastic to see the evolution of out songs to contain more and more about the Central Coast.

We need to be proud and very very loud about our region and "Who do we sing for" and the loud singing of "The Central Coast , La La La La La La" as we left Bluetongue on Sat night was awesome.

Worthwhile seeing if "Sailing" can catch on for the finals. If it doesnt, we keep experimenting until something sticks.

neverwozza

I have looked through all the song posts and I am still not sure what gets sung apart from sailing and who do we sing for (coasties version). Is it easy enough to pick up on the day or can someone point me in the right direction. There will be a lot of new faces in the bays on sunday and I'm sure we would all like to do our bit.

dibo

taxman said:
I have looked through all the song posts and I am still not sure what gets sung apart from sailing and who do we sing for (coasties version). Is it easy enough to pick up on the day or can someone point me in the right direction. There will be a lot of new faces in the bays on sunday and I'm sure we would all like to do our bit.

we'll probably sing things through a few times, you'll be fine. :)

brett

taxman said:

Yep, just listen and you will pick it all up easily. And if you can't make out the words, find someone who is singing and ask them.

FFC Mariner

for the next 2 games, if unsure of the words just shout "you scum wankers" or something similar and you will be fine :)

happy

What about this one?

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=WwCWljaKGWo

I personally don't like it that much and we don't sing it in Nrnberg.
But it is very common in the Bundesliga.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred