• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators songs

c-crew

Greenpoleffc... I'm intrigued now.

The famous Lawrie McKinna went to Rome to see the pope,
And this is what he said,
Who the f**k are _________?

Hahah?? Cmon tell me :)

FFC Mariner

Its not a particularly unusual song, its just the signal that tells the world "uh oh, he's pissed again"

Lawrie McKinna went to Rome to see the pope
And this is what his Holiness said
(altogether now)

Who's that team they call the Mariners
Who's that team we all adore
We're the team in Yellow and Blue

(need to come up with last 2 lines to make it fit our club though)

Repeat until falls over

What about the official song that kevin simmington wrote and it has hardly been played since last season
and we have asked but no answers as we have a cd of the song by kevin

No my son's name is Kevan also but his teacher at school is married to kevin and kevin teaches at our school also
but we go to every home game like kevin simmington does also

LFCMariners

Was looking through some of the EPL Clubs songs on the net at a mates' place last night and found these. They were originally by Chelsea fans directed at Tottenham but I changed the lyrics and came up with these for this weeks' game:

"Diahorrea!
Diahorrea!
When Newcastle's got the squirts
'Cause they're s**t just like their shirts
Diahorrea!"

"We'll be running round EAS tonight
With our payslips hanging out our shorts
'Cause we have jobs
And Newcastle's on the dole
F**k the Jets
F**k the Jets"

Then of course there's this old home-grown favorite:

"Get off work
Hit the pub
Get completely plastered

Go back home
Beat your wife
You're a Newie bastard!"

dibo

julienatkev said:
I have no idea it was a sea fm competion but the mariners supported the song was happy to have it as their theme song

i think i remember the song, but it wasn't something anybody would really sing along to. i think it was played once and was met with an avalanche of 'meh', so they didn't play it again. am happy to stand corrected if somebody knows better, but i think i'd forgotten it before it had finished. 

if an mp3 of it went somewhere to be listened to, then maybe that might refresh the old memory too.

Atomic

dibo said:
to be a complete pain (for a change), i reckon the best poll is simply whichever one people sing along to. if you like it, try to get it up in the bay, in the kendall, etc. etc.
I never attend the Kendall to watch away games. Tell me, did any songs get off the ground last Sunday night???

dibo

Atomic said:
dibo said:
to be a complete pain (for a change), i reckon the best poll is simply whichever one people sing along to. if you like it, try to get it up in the bay, in the kendall, etc. etc.
I never attend the Kendall to watch away games. Tell me, did any songs get off the ground last Sunday night???

not sure, as i was at home in stanmore watching the match with some of the coastie expat community.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred