• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United

S

soccersensei

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:
Gods was starting to think it was going to be a replay of last week! And  that someone had put a curse on Ronaldo!

#1 Kwasnik fan

Viva vukovic said:
go Everton lol i just thought i'd add that
Everton have got nothing mate, they are going to miss out on that last champions league spot and Newcastle Utd are going to get relegated, and Man Utd will be crowned champions again

serious14

Cristiano Ronaldo - need I say more??

_STUNNING_ free kick to go 2-0 against Bolton.

Just............. wow.

Sym

There are better free kick takers
And there are much better players ie people who can stay up under the intense pressure of a leg 5 metres away

Bear

Sym said:
And there are much better players ie people who can stay up under the intense pressure of a leg 5 metres away

LOL

S

soccersensei

Sym said:

Boy, don't envy you watching the next ten years of his career where he's going to continually be hailed as the leading light in world football then... ;D Though all red devils supporters will!!!  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Auburn Mariner

The only A-League player who has been CONSISTENT with free kicks is the current HAL player of the year (name withheld for credibility reasons and the duelling banjos I hear in the background).

Ronaldo is in unbelievable form with frees at the moment.

Perhaps Roberto Carlos, in his prime, was slightly better, but it's a tough call. David Beckham has scored some crackers, as has Zinedine Zidane.

But if I was going to choose a current player in his prime to at least match Cristiano Ronaldo, wow, I am struggling, despite my obvious bias towards Man Utd players, to come up with a scarier proposition from 17-30 yards out.

Oh yes, 1 player I'll toss into the mix is that Scouse Git Steven Gerrard.

Others, anyone, anyone??

ryan

We love you Gerrard we do..... :eek:verhead:

I must admit Ronaldo is an exceptional player. It's just a shame he ended up at the club he is at ;D. I do like watching him play for Portugal though. I'm sure that he misshit the first free kick he scored with and just replicates it now. I'd like to see a keeper stand behind the wall and challenge him to actually curl it in ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred