• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United

S

soccersensei

hilly1981 said:
Arsenal back in their rightful place of outright 1st on the ladder  ;D

Get used to it Man U, because all you are going to see is our arse for the rest of the season  :thumbup:

Great, cause thats just what we intend on kicking.  :p

Tassiemariner

50th anniversary of Munich Air Disaster today. The doco on Setanta tonight was exceptional. Almost brings a tear to your eye.

The 23 people who died in this tragedy, you will live long in our hearts.
May you continue to R.I.P.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Foriegnmariner said:
50th anniversary of Munich Air Disaster today. The doco on Setanta tonight was exceptional. Almost brings a tear to your eye.

The 23 people who died in this tragedy, you will live long in our hearts.
May you continue to R.I.P.

I can't even begin to picture how great Duncan Edwards would have become....l saw an interview with sir bobby last night and he, rightly so, is still shattered by that day...also on the peice someone said  the crash is "The kennedy moment " for a whole generation of football fans..people remember to this day were they where when they heard

munich.jpg

A Man City double? And everyone (bar the lunatics outside with fireworks) respecting the minutes silence?

How un-English that is.

Foriegnmariner said:
Ronaldo's free kick was one of his best. still don't know how he curves it like that.

Neither do I, but I've nearly mastered it... Its all to do with how he leans when he kicks it, and where on the ball he kicks it.

Top of the league, you're havin a laugh?
Top of the league, you're havin a laugh?

kanewillow

dnt worry when the mighty gunners win early tomorrow morning man u will be 6 points behind ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a shame

S

soccersensei

After our three zip Yellow victory earlier that night,
I honestly wasn't even touched by the loss. Nothing could burst my bubble.

Tassiemariner

soccersensei said:
I was much the same. I was up watchin the Manchester derby, one of the biggest inter-city rivalries in the land and really i couldn't care less about the game besides looking at Man U's 1958 strips and the pre-match munich stuff.
Shows that The A-league is now bigger in terms of care-factor than the overseas leagues for me which is something i've always wanted to happen.

Gav...

it was a good night for me coz the mariners won 3-0 and then my beloveded Man City beat the across town team 2 -1. how better could it get!!!!!!

dru

mariners4evachamps said:
it was a good night for me coz the mariners won 3-0 and then my beloveded Man City beat the across town team 2 -1. how better could it get!!!!!!

Well for me it was a case of both my teams (mariners and Boro) winning and both the Newcastle teams losing. that my friends is a great weekend.

S

soccersensei

Foriegnmariner said:
soccersensei said:
I was much the same. I was up watchin the Manchester derby, one of the biggest inter-city rivalries in the land and really i couldn't care less about the game besides looking at Man U's 1958 strips and the pre-match munich stuff.
Shows that The A-league is now bigger in terms of care-factor than the overseas leagues for me which is something i've always wanted to happen.

Absolutely summed up my feelings FM!
My grandfather (Born and bred in Manchester) used to say, you only ever truly have one club. And I thought it would be Man United for me too... But it's a bit like love I guess, where they say "you can love many, but only be "in love" with one"  Man U are now like a fine wine, that I  savour and delight in... but the true passion now burns for the MIGHTY YELLOW!
And how good a feelings that!!

jamez

sad to see mariners lost to the jets.come on man u we beat newcastle 5 -1.will be back over to see the mariners @xmas again

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
busbybabes.jpg

mufc06-07.jpg

tough decison who was better really.....isnt it?????

NAH....as much as I am into the guys at the moment,  Sir Matt, Law, Charlton, Best and the boys everytime

S

soccersensei

lol, love that pic Recky!
Sorry james yours is simply "toooo..." disturbing ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members