• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United

S

soccersensei

FARKING FARKING FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
Simply can't believe it... What was the possesion 80 - 20%??!!!!
Oh man, NO MORE FOOTBALL PAIN... PLEAAAASSSSEEE!!!!
f**k I hope we get some incredible signing announced, I need a pick me up big time.

serious14

I might be as biased as they can be when it comes to Man U, but that was NOT a penalty and NO WAY IN HELL was that a red card against Kuszcak.

RUBBISH decision.

ryan

We love you Portsmouth we do.........

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Andy

serious14 said:
I might be as biased as they can be when it comes to Man U, but that was NOT a penalty and NO WAY IN HELL was that a red card against Kuszcak.

RUBBISH decision.

You are kidding right?

How on earth was that not a penalty and red card?

Clear contact on Baros, you could tell by the keepers reaction, and an obvious goal-scoring opportunity.

Ref got it spot on IMO, and not many do in that situation at Old Trafford.

S

soccersensei

Andy's right, there was contact... Kuszacks face on Baros's boot.

cruiser

Excuse my gloating but YAY POMPEY!!! Pompey's glory days of the 50's are closer and closer to being revisited.  :eek:verhead:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Breeze reffing was he....GLORY GLORY MAN UNITEEEEDDDDD.....rorted!!!!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Okee dokee...all you man-u-vians (is that a word) my young fella asked an interesting question and i got no idea of an answer...READY.... remember the not so friendly at the sfs during the Man U tour a few years ago.....Who was the young aussie that got crunched ( busted knee or leg ) and which of the United bloked did the crunching...I was there and I'm F**ked if I can remember.....

bukw.jpg

ryan

Andy Cole on Simon Colosimo and the game was at Stadium Australia - now known as ANZ Stadium.

serious14

Andy said:
serious14 said:

RUBBISH decision.

You are kidding right?

Clear contact on Baros, you could tell by the keepers reaction, and an obvious goal-scoring opportunity.

Last time I checked an ACCIDENTAL headbutt to the knee (so to speak) was not a penalty, especially by the goalie.  Kuszcak had every right to go for the ball, seeing as it was in the box, and he had slid _before_ Baros went to go around him, and as far as I could see, not only did Baros make a complete and utter meal of his dive, but Kuszcak could not pull out of his slide.  BAM, Baros knee to the face.

What.  The.  F*ck.

S

soccersensei

Yep, Messieur Serious is correct, that's how the slow mo plays out.

Sym

Hmm a manchester thread where they disagree with a penalty against them..I'm shocked  :eek:

Andy

serious14 said:
Andy said:
serious14 said:

RUBBISH decision.

You are kidding right?

Last time I checked an ACCIDENTAL headbutt to the knee (so to speak) was not a penalty, especially by the goalie.  Kuszcak had every right to go for the ball, seeing as it was in the box, and he had slid _before_ Baros went to go around him, and as far as I could see, not only did Baros make a complete and utter meal of his dive, but Kuszcak could not pull out of his slide.  BAM, Baros knee to the face.

What.  The.  F*ck.

He was brought down by both Kuszcak's hands and his head. I really can't see how it wasn't a penalty.

serious14

*wipes forrid with relief*

Phew.  It's always these games you have to watch out for......... Man U _finally_ broke down Derby in the 75th minute.  1-0, funny looking finish to Ronaldo, 15 minutes to go.

P.S.  Loving that advertising board on the sideline that is called "Bargain Booze".

serious14

Hahaha, I rarely sleep before 5am, and even if I wanted to, tonight is football night.

Fulltime, 1-0 to Man U.  Come on Boro, knock over the Arse.

serious14

Arse and Boro finished 1-1.

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaha!!!!!  We are top of the league, say we are top of the league!!!!

;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred