• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Major Semi-final: The mariners vs The scum

nutmeg

Just listening to local radio and the announcer on 2GO said the mariners were playing the newcastle knights on the 10th of Feb  :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

Chimmi

I think thats worse than going to Melbourne to see a sign advertising a match with Melbourne Victory Vs Gold Coast Mariners :D

marinersman

I thought Viddie, Sash and Aloisi were brilliant. Viddie was easily the best player on the pitch. He was magnificent.

There's been far too many people for my liking have written him off this year. Too slow, too old, blah, blah, blah. He has been a rock and very consistent all year in my view. It's Wilko that's been way below his usual form this year.

Also, a word on all our fellow supporters. In three years, I have never seen a more vocal, committed, passionate support for our club than last Sunday. I got choked up once or twice during the game just taking in the level of support. It made me very, very proud to be from the coast and to support our wondeful club.

The love and passion just continues to grow at an astonishing rate. It is snowballing week by week and we are seriously building something very special in terms of support. We mightened be the biggest support base, but I can't see how any other club has better and more passionate support than us, but then again, I am biased.

FFC Mariner

I'm a scumville policeman and I am getting paid Sunday rates to stand out the back chatting to my mates doing nothing.

offtheball

Hope the ground isn't destroyed tonight by the three games of rugby that are being played. No doubt there will be heaps of surface water around.

nero

Is there any rugby games on next week at Bluey Stad? I hope not, they chew up so much of the pitch. During the wellington game the pitch was bogged on the western side. I can't imagine how it is after the rugby game. Lets hope for some sunny days.

dibo

nero said:
Is there any rugby games on next week at Bluey Stad? I hope not, they chew up so much of the pitch. During the wellington game the pitch was bogged on the western side. I can't imagine how it is after the rugby game. Lets hope for some sunny days.

rugby union last night, rugby league next week (friday night i believe)

S

soccersensei

Roger that, thanks Dibo, i was hoping to see the rugby posts come down...  :'(

adz

Staff member
nothing about it on the stadium site.... http://www.centralcoaststadium.com.au/

marinermick

dibo said:
nero said:

be interesting if we have to host the final then

league markings all over the field

rugby union last night, rugby league next week (friday night i believe)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred