• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Major Semi-final: The mariners vs The scum

skilbeck

We made it now we gotta plan on next week. I say same lineup as this week except Petrovski in for Simon and Gumps in for Jedi if injuries allow us

Timmyv

Fark i Love Derby's

Cant wait till next Sunday for this one.

Mile Jedinak is a huge lost for you lot. We hav this new korean for the finals, interesting to see how he goes.

mustapha_beer

Pretty much with northernspirit on this one....hard to get the old head together to think about team selections. At the moment, there seem to be worries over Aloisi & Simon.

Also, as regards Mile, is he definitely out? Getting conflicting info on this one. A mate watching the game on Fox said the commentators  thought he was out...then I read something in one of the other threads about him not being out. Makes a huge difference to the team.....

bobandbill

Jedi is NOT out - apparently mishap over a misprint of amount of yellows somewhere, leading people to think he had a fourth yellow card. He will play for us against Scum on Sunday :)

marinersman

mustapha_beer said:
Also, as regards Mile, is he definitely out? Getting conflicting info on this one. A mate watching the game on Fox said the commentators  thought he was out...then I read something in one of the other threads about him not being out. Makes a huge difference to the team.....

Mile is definitely available he said so a few minutes ago on 2KY.

MrCelery

marinersman said:

Heard that too. He'll be in Newcastle next weekend smashing your midfield. He's definitely NOT suspended.

Leedsmariner

marinersman said:
mustapha_beer said:

Great News!

Tez

build a bondfire,
build a bondfire,

Put the Jets on top,
Put the squadron in the middle,
And Burn the F**kin LOT!!!

LOVE DERBY's!!!!

Deej

The boys get their chance of revenge - the next 2 games are going to be amazing......full stadiums and lots of noise......I can't wait

cruiser

marinersman said:
mustapha_beer said:

marinersman said:
mustapha_beer said:

This day keeps getting better and better.

M4L

Leedsmariner said:
marinersman said:
mustapha_beer said:

Great News!

thats massive....can't wait to see Mile running riot through the scum midfield...

Wheresdadspants?

What a great day for the team and all of our supporters. Saw a few of our supporters sitting a bay away from the tards supporters against sydneu but funnily I saw 3 scum supporters actually in the tards group singing with them. BOGANS!!!! Fox studios pub for the QLD game to see us win the premiership. I looked like a tool singing on my own about topping the league. haha.

cruiser

Wheresdadspants? said:
What a great day for the team and all of our supporters. Saw a few of our supporters sitting a bay away from the tards supporters against sydneu but funnily I saw 3 scum supporters actually in the tards group singing with them. BOGANS!!!! Fox studios pub for the QLD game to see us win the premiership. I looked like a tool singing on my own about topping the league. haha.
Good on you!!

Gav...

just wondering if people are getting the train or is there a bus to the game on sunday 27th!!!!!!!!

Gen (MarinerMum)

Hutcho said a miracle and that is what we got tonight.  Another chance to take the title.  I feel we will do it.

[move]Start saving for ASIA[/move]

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

S

soccersensei

Wheresdadspants? said:

Yeah was about 8 of us in the bay next to VIC - we'd spoken to one of the VIC heads when we marched in with them who asked us to sit a little away from them just out of safety and respect for some of their hard cases who might get riled, particularly if things weren't going well for them.

BUT... that said, members of Victory continually ran over to celebrate with us, and also get photos with us and the signs we had made
"Yellow all the way....But Melbourne for today!" 
They loved it :)
Re Fox studios - were you the guy I spoke to briefly in the pub after full time who was in a different area to us and said he'd thought he was on his own...???
Because there was 8 of us at the centre table of the bottom floor of the fox pub going off!!!!
:eek:verhead: ;D :eek:verhead: ;D :eek:verhead:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred