• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Major Semi-final: The mariners vs The scum

fish

Where was Griffiths again oh yeah injured or something.
Actually did any Jets get a run??

nero

With rain all this week and forecast rain for the weekend. Is the pitch going to be playable?

Deej

nero said:
With rain all this week and forecast rain for the weekend. Is the pitch going to be playable?

they will play - forecast aint too bad for Sat and Sun, ground staff will be working their arses off

S

soccersensei

Lol, I was still typing and Fish beat me to it :)

Whereas your players who played for the national team last night were...
Oh, sorry you didn't actually end up wit anyone good enough to get a run did you? I forgot.

For the record, Aloisi positionally played picture perfect (as always) - in 20 minutes, six touches - three good - 1 excellent - 2 poor miscommunications between two strikers who don't know each other yet and is not to be unexpected and equal responsibility also lies with McDonald - 1 excellent run and touch... but only to be followed by yes a very poor finish.
But hey, it's lucky he made that poor finish, otherwise asswipes like you wouldn't have any thing as pathetic to do with your time.

fish

yep ,obviously be heavy going but itll be in a better way than the postponed game.They will do everything they can to get it right.My concern is if we are to play the following week at home there are 4 games on league the day or 2 days before.

dru

To be fair they did let North run to get the bags of the European players, After all every one knows Gollum likes to look after precious things. I just hope they checked that everything was still there afterwards

S

soccersensei

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

"What's Johnny got in his pocketsses... What's he got that we don't have Precious? Is it class precious? Class?"

infirmus

dru said:
infirmus said:
Aloisi was shit last night, hope he plays like that on Sunday.

Troll, Yawn!  :postcount:
Dude have a look in the mirror you look like a cross between a troll and Gollum!

Anyways Aloisi did play crap, just like most of the time at the Asian Cup. Griffo would have had his spot if he wasnt injured, Pim even said so. Actually Pim said he woulda started... Also like to note that Vukovic lost out to Covic, and North was on the bench too, whereas there were how many locally developed Mariners players in the squad? (as opposed to exploiting loopholes and buying up already established Socceroos halfway through the season)

S

soccersensei

infirmus said:
dru said:
infirmus said:
Aloisi was shit last night, hope he plays like that on Sunday.

Troll, Yawn!  :postcount:
Dude have a look in the mirror you look like a cross between a troll and Gollum!

Anyways Aloisi did play crap, just like most of the time at the Asian Cup. Griffo would have had his spot if he wasnt injured, Pim even said so. Actually Pim said he woulda started... Also like to note that Vukovic lost out to Covic, and North was on the bench too, whereas there were how many locally developed Mariners players in the squad? (as opposed to exploiting loopholes and buying up already established Socceroos halfway through the season)

What is this Bill and Teds Bogan adventure?

Dude, anyways, like nah, dah, Griffo's like so hooottttttt!! and anyways...

"Dude" why don't you go play on a teen chat room where you can post your "fav" pics of "Griffo"  :vomit: while the adults and insightful young folk of the central coast accurately discuss football. Your facts and understanding are too limited to bother contradicting.  :naughty:

Oh, and I changed my avatar just for you  :p

Alicia

Mariners website has our team / available players listed.  Just check the scum's and they have nothing.  Keeping their cards close to their chest perhaps?

FFC Mariner

Now that the important issues from V3 are settled (us in Asia and Lowy FC gooooooooooooone). I am looking forward to at least 2, maybe 3 Mariners games for this year.

Odds are against us this week TBH but Qld are beatable and a 1 off final against the Scum (with both sets of supporters singing "Sydney where are you") would be a great day out.

So lets have some fun on Sunday (might be last home game of the year and we get the Premiers Plate)

"Sit down for the Mariners"
"Sit down for the Mariners"

"Shut up for the Mariners

jaypee

I saw an article that states that the FFA have already booked Monday night as well.

I know its an insurance policy but....

S

soccersensei

My house looks over BT jaypee, and barring torrential downpours to the high levels of the prior washout, things are looking ok I think...

Timmah

Walked past it last night on my way to CCLC and couldn't see any puddles, although it was quite dark.

Leagues Club Field is a bit soggy though lol

bikinigirl

soccersensei said:
My house looks over BT jaypee, and barring torrential downpours to the high levels of the prior washout, things are looking ok I think...

. has been pouring for an hour or so down woy woy way

. will be interesting to see how it pulls up

. s'pose griffiths won't play now its a wet track (refer to other thread)

. do we call for the super-sopper now?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred