• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Major Semi-final: The mariners vs The scum

S

soccersensei

Boy looks like I spoke too soon, just had a torrential downpour... BT is an absolute lake right now, about 60% is completely submerged. Still there was a groundsman out there before and its more whether its bucketing tomorrow that will ultimately decide... Time to see how well that drainage works. I will re post if & when changes occur...

marinermick

soccersensei said:
Boy looks like I spoke too soon, just had a torrential downpour... BT is an absolute lake right now, still there is a groundsman out there and its more whether its bucketing tomorrow that will decide... will re post if & when changes occur..,

clearing up soon:

http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR032.shtml

rosko

Ive been watching that radar, and all that rain hasn't budged for the last few hours. I just hope that there isn't more behind it..

S

soccersensei

Ahhh that looks like good news is on its way Mick!
Oh... now Rosko's post... maybe not... lol

Omni

Re the referee: Ben Williams (Intreguingly only 13 games, opposed to Green's 16, but the FFA won't put Green on CCM any time soon!) he's only refereed CCM once this season a 2-1 away loss to Queensland in Round 16. He's also only refereed Newcastle once, a 2-1 home win against Wellington. He seems to referee Queensland a lot. Home wins are the most common for Green's matches this season 6/13. Sorry I only have stats for Season 3.

S

soccersensei

as per the "called off???" post.
Clouds broken up, sun out, water levels down to approx 10% of field.
Going to need some pretty serious drying out, but things are really looking up!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred