• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Have we reached bottom yet?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I have to say, a key player telling the assistant coach to f**k off live on television seems like yet another new low for the league we've hit

Tevor

And if he is released this week?
The whole panel on Fox last night all said how can Muley allow him to get away with it and it will be interesting to see what transpires. First time in a long time I agree with the Fox panel.

*not a mispelling, like Wombats idea that he does not deserve the “v” until we win a game.

Coast Football Ramble

The whole panel on Fox last night all said how can Muley allow him to get away with it and it will be interesting to see what transpires. First time in a long time I agree with the Fox panel.

*not a mispelling, like Wombats idea that he does not deserve the “v” until we win a game.

Surely you'd want to use a double L then.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
can you imagine if we had relegation in this league...we’d be playing fkn Punchbowl United FC on Monday nights at some spare ground in Greenacre....o_OI

Cricko_086

Jets fans feeling sorry for us... this has to be the bottom!!

Attachments

• E02C0D4F-F1D9-4BF8-9CD4-BD31A1B4D80C.png
    E02C0D4F-F1D9-4BF8-9CD4-BD31A1B4D80C.png
    333.8 KB · Views: 40

LFCMariners

I said that this club would reach rock bottom in the last game before their next win-

But I still maintain NYE was rock bottom in this clubs' history. After the final game of last season I walked out fed up with the teams' lack of ticker for a match that should've meant something to them, and sadistically hoped the Jest would rack up a massive score if it meant giving the entire club the shake-up it needed. The worst part of the night was losing my keys (forgot them as I hopped up and left with my group)

But that NYE game- like I said afterwards, the poor turnout, crossing the road at H/T after that shambolic first half, seeing thousands of people who'd gone straight to the waters' edge to wait for the fireworks and not bothered going to the game, plus seeing fans in members caps and jerseys who'd given up by halftime...that was heart breaking.

It's only one win, but at least CCM avoid some more unwanted records...and hopefully the dark clouds ease just a little from here?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred