• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA 09/10 thread

Which one will you be getting?

• Fifa 09

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pes 09

• Neither

• Both

• Undecided

• Total voters

CCM-JAM80

Well, it was late last night (early this morning) so I fired up a game online against a user playing with Chelsea ... an undefeated opponent who, well ... tore me a new one to the sound of 8-1. It was beautifult watch.

It was like watching an F1 driver get everything he could out of your favourite car. Everything you can do in this game, this guy did and then some. Fugging amazing lol

So, I drop to 0-4 and surely hold some sort of record after the loss lol

I NEED SOME STICK SKILLZ! :D

ponno

I play online heaps and get smoked regulary playing as mariners... there is no way they should be rated so low

scottmac

Suspended
ponno said:
I play online heaps and get smoked regulary playing as mariners... there is no way they should be rated so low

If you want to compete online you can't use the mariners at night during the week. I've found that every second game is against Man U and their pace kills you (along with the fact their just better than the mariners) But i will admit the thrasings are worthwhile for that 1 time when the mighty mariners are victorious.

ponno

i have been lucky once on a saturday and got the scum ... sadly i did not do the mariners proud with a 1- 0 loss.... but it was heaven playing it against scum because it was even...

Kanwal Bull

anyone else find the camera angle annoying in Be a Pro when your sprinting with the ball?
on another note any xbox live users add me: Kanwal Rover
should try get some games in with afew of us

scottmac

Suspended
Keeper_Herbs said:
How does the squad update come out?
And is it only on ps3?

It comes out as a in game squad file. Ingame menus allow you to check for updated squad files. The first for 09 will come out after the Jan transfer deadline. Then there will be a second later in the year, October i think.
I am not sure about any other platform than PS3.

CCM-JAM80

January is the first roster update? Naive me. I thought they were updated weekly for some reason given when I log online, if there is a roster update (two already), I am asked to download before I can play??????

I will take your word for it scottmac, thanks for clearing it up.

Check this link out: FIFA 09: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyKPM1H0RRs

This will help those who struggle with 'stick skillz' like I :D

scottmac

Suspended
CCM-JAM80 said:
January is the first roster update? Naive me. I thought they were updated weekly for some reason given when I log online, if there is a roster update (two already), I am asked to download before I can play??????

I will take your word for it scottmac, thanks for clearing it up.

Check this link out: FIFA 09: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyKPM1H0RRs

This will help those who struggle with 'stick skillz' like I :D

the ones you are getting is the Addidas live season update. Doesn't change the roster just the starting line up and form.

scottmac

Suspended
I've worn out my FIFA license already and the missus has banned me from playing it. Time to start cooking dinner more often than i do. Need updates to hear how everyone is going so i can get my FIFA fix. Hahaha!

CCM-JAM80

Ahh, thanks again scott re: clearing up roster confusion, hopefully we will get a game soon online.

No worries Marinermick, I S-U-C-K with the PS3 control, getting better, but suck all in all with some of those moves in the clip.

I will say it again, it's a fugging joke seeing how bad we're rated in this game. A fugging joke. The end.

Azza-Mataz

ref's ai is better on on FIFA but you cant beat PES career mode. FIFA has only four seasons, where PES you start at 17 y.o and play to 27 or 35 y.o

Kareem

hmmmm
PES career mode- sure not bad
but u lack licences, teams and a an actual league structure (not master league- unless they changed?)
the only reason I ever chose PES over FIFA was superior gameplay but thats gone now. So for a longer career mode- no thanks
BUt PES Edit mode>>>>FIFA (i suck at making players- Vukovic has a white beard for some reason- dunno how I did that)

graaant

Kareem,
Hurry up and get a PS3 god dammit. Surely you're six-figure wage can afford this.
I neeeeeed to beat your ass at fifa 09.

ponno

anyone with xbox 360 wanna play me ? add me ponno1987 ...
Preferably someone who is as bad as me... im so sick of getting my arse kicked by poms....

Herbs

graaant said:
Kareem,
Hurry up and get a PS3 god dammit. Surely you're six-figure wage can afford this.
I neeeeeed to beat your ass at fifa 09.

Surely Madrid pay more than 6 figures...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred