• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA 09/10 thread

Which one will you be getting?

• Fifa 09

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pes 09

• Neither

• Both

• Undecided

• Total voters

scottmac

Suspended
Jimmydinho said:
Wow this game is annoying!
Seems a lot more sluggish than previous games.

Not sluggish, more realistic! I just got back from JB HIFI and played my first online game. Addidas season rocks, and player teams rock. Anyone with a PS3 keen on making a marinators team and challenging the world?

Sym

Simple

06 on xbox >> 09

Got Cheltenham town from league 2 up to the premiership
Striker notched a cool 99 goals in one season

Jaza_SFC

Know how to fix it?

When EA put out the tenders for people to work on teh game every year - apply.

I did the HAL in Fifa 08, someone else did it on 09. It's all just fan opinions, so make yours count. Rather than have a whinge on a forum, add your opinion to the mix.

dibo

IIRC wasn't your primary complaint that significant 'subediting' was done to your work though, and becasue of that you wouldn't do it again?

essentially i agree with you - but there's a hefty caveat.

ponno

Just got the game on my work lunch break - have to wait to get home at 5 to play followed by beers and watching the boys beat the reds... should be a good night on the couch

dibo

Jesus said:
It no doubt pails in comparrison to PES in gameplay

pails_group_mod.jpg

???

;) ;D

Jaza_SFC

dibo said:
IIRC wasn't your primary complaint that significant 'subediting' was done to your work though, and becasue of that you wouldn't do it again?

True, but I also understand that not all of my opinions are right, thus the need for subediting.

If I'd had known the little work that had been done to improve the HAL for 09, I would've done this years for sure.

And FWIW, Sydney are a good half-star better in real life... So the game's fair in that respect. You should be happy that the Mariners play like they do in real life though - quick balls out wide, getting up the park quickly. The tactics engine is very well done.

scottmac

Suspended
Jesus said:
scottmac said:
Jesus said:
dibo said:
Jesus said:

pails_group_mod.jpg

???

;) ;D

I would take that bunch over fifa 09. Or just about any game made by EA. I look forward to a day they make a high quality game. But alas, it is unlikely

So Jesus, did you own Fifa 08?
Indeed.

I know where your coming from, I was a PES man and would not even look at the EA games. But 08 changed everything. PES Failed miserably and FIFA won by default. Now 09 is even better than 08 so PES is gonna have to do something remarkable to catch up. In saying that, i will admit that it is not out of their reach as PES 06 was the best football game made to date.

Jesus

Jesus
scottmac said:
Jesus said:
scottmac said:
Jesus said:
dibo said:
Jesus said:

pails_group_mod.jpg

???

;) ;D

I would take that bunch over fifa 09. Or just about any game made by EA. I look forward to a day they make a high quality game. But alas, it is unlikely

So Jesus, did you own Fifa 08?
Indeed.

I know where your coming from, I was a PES man and would not even look at the EA games. But 08 changed everything. PES Failed miserably and FIFA won by default. Now 09 is even better than 08 so PES is gonna have to do something remarkable to catch up. In saying that, i will admit that it is not out of their reach as PES 06 was the best football game made to date.

I have not played the new PES. But the previous 3 still all are far better games than fifa08. As far as playing the games goes. Sure for licences, fifa have it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred