• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA 09/10 thread

Which one will you be getting?

• Fifa 09

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pes 09

• Neither

• Both

• Undecided

• Total voters

Ben

just got my copy of fifa 10, its heaps good. plan to play it for several days without sleep

Johnno

Awesome game. Uni work is preventing me playing it 24/7. Is there a marinators league going to be set-up soon??

Johnno

Sure are, aswell as the two new teams, roar name change and updated squads (Crowell in, Caceras OUT for the mariners).

JB HI FI has a trade-in sale atm. Trade 3 games that are not incl in their list and get FIFA10 for free.

Sym

no, just I have a normal xbox and never bothered to upgrade cause I only play the one game.
lolz

Bear

best
fifa
ever

in the history of forever, surely they can not top this

..... other that making free kicks better, i still cant do it right :fireup:

bjw

bjw
Bought FIFA10 on the PS3 today.

sooooooooooooooooooooo good. So fluent, clean. Game play is amazing ;D

Johnno

Bear said:
best
fifa
ever

in the history of forever, surely they can not top this

..... other that making free kicks better, i still cant do it right :fireup:

Follow the Tutorial on the Main Menu

Sooo much better this year. Thinking i might buy the Live Season only $16 for all leagues

fedelta

Kareem said:
Has anyone bought Fifa10 for Ps2?
I am very interested to know how this version is looking!

time to upgrade charlie

http://au.gamespot.com/ps2/sports/fifasoccer10/images/0/2/?om_act=convert&om_clk=gsimage&tag=images;img;2

Kareem

lol, just $400+ seems like such a large portion of money...
I might re-evaluate after new year if I get a job (a proper one)
Until then forza Fifa09 on ps2

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred