• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA 09/10 thread

Which one will you be getting?

• Fifa 09

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pes 09

• Neither

• Both

• Undecided

• Total voters

Kareem

fedelt said:
Kareem said:
lol, just $400+ seems like such a large portion of money...

fwiw just saw an ad for xbox 360 - "from $299 RRP"
yer
I'm genuinely considering it
Anybody here a convert from PS to XBOX?
I am just so used to PS controls...

fedelta

Kareem said:
fedelt said:
Kareem said:
lol, just $400+ seems like such a large portion of money...

fwiw just saw an ad for xbox 360 - "from $299 RRP"
yer
I'm genuinely considering it
Anybody here a convert from PS to XBOX?
I am just so used to PS controls...

not that hard.. i got used to it pretty quickly

Part_Timer

ps3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> end of the world >>>>>>>>>>>>>> serious14 >>>>>>>>xbox 360

the diff between fifa on ps2 and 3 is massive as it has a whole new graphics drive system

and with the new slim ps3 so cheap there is no need for xbox to exsist..except for halo *rolleyes*

Kareem

Part_Timer said:
ps3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> end of the world >>>>>>>>>>>>>> serious14 >>>>>>>>xbox 360

the diff between fifa on ps2 and 3 is massive as it has a whole new graphics drive system

and with the new slim ps3 so cheap there is no need for xbox to exsist..except for halo *rolleyes*
how cheap? and where?
from my half assed laz search today (walking past EB games at Erina :p) i saw $496 for ps3 and 1 game
120GB harddrive

fedelta

Part_Timer said:

xbox 360>>>you

scottmac

Suspended
Kareem said:
scottmac said:
F**kin spewin, can not invest for another 2 weeks.

Xbox = shite go the extra 200 for the ps3
how so?

In a quick few words, the xbox 360 has reached its full potential and while developers find it easier to produce games for the xbox they now have no further to go on it so do not expect improvement. With the ps3, there is not one game out yet which fully utilizes the ability of the cell inside it. As developers discover ways of getting the most out of the ps3 there will be massive improvements in what it can do.

As it stands now ps3 v xbox is very much even stevens. (although the online capabilities of the xbox are superior but you do have to pay for it where as the playstation network is free) In saying this the ps3 will only get better where as microsoft will need to create a new console to improve on the xbox 360.

p-diddy

Anyone else finding it a fair bit easier compared to 09? The shooting is better and it's much harder to score, (headers are infuriating), but the opposition players don't seem to have any idea what they are doing when it comes to attacking.

I'm playing with Blackburn in manager mode on world class and I'm the only undefeated team in the league, yet still coming 9th with 3 wins and 4 draws. Have played at Anfield and the Emirates and got easy draws then beat Man Utd at Ewood Park.

Have to say that I'm loving the fluent passing and new transfer system though.

serious14

FIFA 09 was class, but FIFA 10 is nothing short of brilliant.  It really is like watching a real game.

Azza-Mataz

Kareem said:
Part_Timer said:

how cheap? and where?
from my half assed laz search today (walking past EB games at Erina :p) i saw $496 for ps3 and 1 game
120GB harddrive

i could get it at cost price from work for you, but what do i get out of it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred