• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA 09/10 thread

Which one will you be getting?

• Fifa 09

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pes 09

• Neither

• Both

• Undecided

• Total voters

fedelta

p-diddy said:
Anyone else finding it a fair bit easier compared to 09? The shooting is better and it's much harder to score, (headers are infuriating),
Have to say that I'm loving the fluent passing and new transfer system though.

agreed, agreed.

Kareem

Azza-Mataz said:
Kareem said:
Part_Timer said:
ps3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> end of the world >>>>>>>>>>>>>> serious14 >>>>>>>>xbox 360

the diff between fifa on ps2 and 3 is massive as it has a whole new graphics drive system

and with the new slim ps3 so cheap there is no need for xbox to exsist..except for halo *rolleyes*
how cheap? and where?
from my half assed laz search today (walking past EB games at Erina :p) i saw $496 for ps3 and 1 game
120GB harddrive

i could get it at cost price from work for you, but what do i get out of it?
:-*
The satisfaction of enriching someone's life :p  ::)

where do ya work? EB games?
I should apply for a job there (kill 2 birds with 1 stone- find a job and geta cheap ps3) :p
Man- they must have heaps of video gamers applying for jobs there...I had a mate who quit EB games to work in a petrol station (wat the?)

Azza-Mataz

Kareem said:
Azza-Mataz said:
Kareem said:
Part_Timer said:
ps3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> end of the world >>>>>>>>>>>>>> serious14 >>>>>>>>xbox 360

the diff between fifa on ps2 and 3 is massive as it has a whole new graphics drive system

and with the new slim ps3 so cheap there is no need for xbox to exsist..except for halo *rolleyes*
how cheap? and where?
from my half assed laz search today (walking past EB games at Erina :p) i saw $496 for ps3 and 1 game
120GB harddrive

i could get it at cost price from work for you, but what do i get out of it?
:-*
The satisfaction of enriching someone's life :p  ::)

where do ya work? EB games?
I should apply for a job there (kill 2 birds with 1 stone- find a job and geta cheap ps3) :p
Man- they must have heaps of video gamers applying for jobs there...I had a mate who quit EB games to work in a petrol station (wat the?)

its roughly $440 by memory but ill find the exact price out, i work at ... lets say Harvey N, thats to obvious ... H Norman :)

Kareem

i played fifa10 on xbox360 at a mates place this morning...wow!
Just dribbling is amazing, shooting has more variety, nice sharp passing, great width play.
And this was just playing exhibition match!

Bear

p-diddy said:
Anyone else finding it a fair bit easier compared to 09? The shooting is better and it's much harder to score, (headers are infuriating)

i have NO idea what you are all talking about

i find shooting/scoring in this game to be easier than previous years (scored from 30m out with d-mac ffs :eek:)

iv scored more headers this year than in previous

and im never giving free kicks away

the ref this year lets games flow, and im putting on harder/dirtyr tackles this year, and not even getting warnings let alone cards

oh and 360 >>>>>>>>>>>> atari >>>>>>>>>>>> psanything

Honkee

Im finding harder to slot goals past keepers in one on one situations with fifa 10, Ive had to learn how to lob the ball over their heads.
(keep in mind I am crap at it).

Not Aloi$i FC

mariners4ever said:
fedelt said:
am not liking how easy it is to give away free kicks
+1
hardly ever slide tackle and still give away heaps of free kicks

Must be mistiming your challenges. I do heaps of slide tackles and often win the ball without conceding a foul.

I'm finding it a lot more difficult to find a fluent passing game. Loving the extra challenge. Playing as Sydney and beating Manchester United comfortably on World Class level in last year's edition was more than slightly ridiculous.

Not Aloi$i FC

Honkee said:
Im finding harder to slot goals past keepers in one on one situations with fifa 10, Ive had to learn how to lob the ball over their heads.
(keep in mind I am crap at it).

It is a little harder but you can fire it across the keeper if you're around 3 metres away from him and score quite often. Finesse shots are also a good idea.

JT

Loving the free kicks just got one in 36 yrds out. Anything under 25 yrds is simple enough to get in!

fedelta

ea releasing fifa world cup 2010 on 360 and ps3

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/01/26/2010-fifa-world-cup-made-official-by-ea/

Kareem

Who wants to play me?

2. This is the first World cup game that has caught my interest.
199 teams? Qualification and World cup. Awesome!
Leading Egypt to world cup glory!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb