• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA say no to jets GF.

dibo

Taylor said:
From the SMH today:

Football Federation Australia is expected to announce today it's ruling that both Bluetongue and EnergyAustralia stadiums are not big enough to host the title decider on Februaury 24. Depending on the match-up, either Sydney Football Stadium or the Olympic stadium at Homebush will be the venue for the biggest game of the year.
It's believed the Mariners are happy with the arrangement, but Jets owner Con Constantine told the Herald last week he would fight the ruling if Newcastle earned hosting rights by the winning the major semi.

the simple fact is that both of our grounds are too small - we can always use it to lobby for a bigger ground? :piralaugh:

serious14

Oh Dibo....... Dibo Dibo Dibo.  Absolutely.  Freaking.  Hilarious.

Totally overboard, but one of the funniest things I've ever read on their forum.  You need to be drunk on the internet more often.

;D ;D ;D ;D

FFC Mariner

Aptly named the "Kwassie f**ked over the bogans and gave us the Premiership" stand/roof & bar.

Bulldoze the bowlers club, new stand, increase ground capacity. Too easy.

dru

Taylor said:
From the SMH today:

Football Federation Australia is expected to announce today it's ruling that both Bluetongue and EnergyAustralia stadiums are not big enough to host the title decider on Februaury 24. Depending on the match-up, either Sydney Football Stadium or the Olympic stadium at Homebush will be the venue for the biggest game of the year.
It's believed the Mariners are happy with the arrangement, but Jets owner Con Constantine told the Herald last week he would fight the ruling if Newcastle earned hosting rights by the winning the major semi.

I don't see how they can do this as tickets will go on sale after the completion of the major semifinals. It's a shame but I guess we just have to accept it and move on.

Atomic

Greenpoleffc said:
Bulldoze the bowlers club, new stand, increase ground capacity. Too easy.

Here, here! Make sure it's got a roof on it. Image how much noise would've be coming out of it last saturday night.

P

Pete

dibo said:
yeah, was a little over the top. celebrations gone OB. apologies to you folks!  :-[

Gee Dibo, those posts over at the squadron's forum were a bit rich.......
1) You may have to don a disguise to get in and out of EAS this week.
2) I think the apology should be put on their forum not ours.

Newieutd

Pete said:
dibo said:
yeah, was a little over the top. celebrations gone OB. apologies to you folks!  :-[

He has done this and has been accepted by the one most hard done by

dibo

hasbeen said:
can anyone tell me why N'castle got the home tie in the major semi and not us?

they play at home first, so we come home knowing what we need to do. that also means that extra time or penalty kicks are in front of our fans, not theirs.

C

curious

Newieutd said:
Pete said:
dibo said:

& not by others who are openly threatening to bash him next game. Whats with the threats of violence & free for all on that forum newie? They simply looking for an excuse to cause shite?

Newieutd

curious said:
Newieutd said:
Pete said:
dibo said:

& not by others who are openly threatening to bash him next game. Whats with the threats of violence & free for all on that forum newie? They simply looking for an excuse to cause shite?

Dibo has made a huge mistake, he has lost respect from the sensible fans on our website (apology or not). That is something he will have to live with. Please dont try and lessen what Dibo said by putting it back on people wanting to start a fight.

Now to your question: You maybe right Curious some maybe looking for an excuse, in saying that those same people were given an excuse when a mariner fan walked in amongst our supporters during the game 2 weeks ago and tried to cause $hit and nothing happened then so unless people from both sides are up for something then nothing will happen.

dibo

Newieutd said:
curious said:
Newieutd said:
Pete said:
dibo said:

Dibo has made a huge mistake, he has lost respect from the sensible fans on our website (apology or not). That is something he will have to live with. Please dont try and lessen what Dibo said by putting it back on people wanting to start a fight.

Now to your question: You maybe right Curious some maybe looking for an excuse, in saying that those same people were given an excuse when a mariner fan walked in amongst our supporters during the game 2 weeks ago and tried to cause $hit and nothing happened then so unless people from both sides are up for something then nothing will happen.

i cocked up, but they wanted to fight me anyway. changes nothing, tools are tools, and there are a few of them on there.

can we let it die now?

dibo

Newieutd said:
dibo said:
can we let it die now?

Ok Drunk (Just Joking)

More importantly how are sales for your home game going?

i've NFI - murdered the old bank balance so i'm waiting on my ING transfer to clear tomorrow morning before i can buy tix. :-[

rosko

What sort of crap is going to happen if the Mariners and Jest play in the GF and it is in Sydney? The FFA would be mad to let it happen. The publicity that will occur on the trains home is going to be a nightmare... There are d..kheads in both groups of supporters...

dibo

rosko said:
What sort of crap is going to happen if the Mariners and Jest play in the GF and it is in Sydney? The FFA would be mad to let it happen. The publicity that will occur on the trains home is going to be a nightmare... There are d..kheads in both groups of supporters...

football specials FTW!

direct services that pick up from newcastle to morriset and then don't stop til homebush for them, and services that pick up from wyong through to homebush for us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred