• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup 2019

Rowdy

Hey Gents, this was a simple typo whilst the prices were being built and some reason had Bay 16 as a reserved price not the yellow price. Feel free to give Dan and Iain a hard time about it but you will see today that all is restored. Thanks for the feedback though, just a simple adjustment whilst we rushed a ticket sale for members to get the best prices and best seats before everyone else.
Good stuff Shaun, thanks for the update/clarification.

In regards to the Rnd 1 Away game v WSW have you had any discussions with Management at the Wanderer's as to why CCM Active Supporters are being charged significabtly much more than the Standard CM Away Bay and the General Admissoon Bays either side of it ??
- both our Away Bays are the worst seats in the house jammed behind the corner flag.

Cheers Roddy.

Shaun Mielekamp

Good stuff Shaun, thanks for the update/clarification.

In regards to the Rnd 1 Away game v WSW have you had any discussions with Management at the Wanderer's as to why CCM Active Supporters are being charged significabtly much more than the Standard CM Away Bay and the General Admissoon Bays either side of it ??
- both our Away Bays are the worst seats in the house jammed behind the corner flag.

Cheers Roddy.
I have asked the question, waiting on response - will see what they come back with and try to get my head around it as well.

Forum Phoenix

Hey Gents, this was a simple typo whilst the prices were being built and some reason had Bay 16 as a reserved price not the yellow price. Feel free to give Dan and Iain a hard time about it but you will see today that all is restored. Thanks for the feedback though, just a simple adjustment whilst we rushed a ticket sale for members to get the best prices and best seats before everyone else.
Good to hear, thanks Shaun.

MagpieMariner

Hey Shaun, thanks for the efforts put in, this member got his ticket this morning.

Rowdy

The FFA should be spending a bit of money to help advertise this up-coming semi-final, as they're the ones who will benefit $$$'s wise, from a bigger crowd coming through the gate.

Pirate Pete

I got some tickets yesterday. Pax number 1998 was last one. The ticketek lady said the phones were running hot. Hopefully we should get 5k+.

COYY

Just got mine and convinced my son to come along.
He rarely goes these days.
icon_lol.gif
found this old gif I made the other day while searching for something else the other day.

Last edited:

sydmariner

I got a text this morning from the club saying that the members discount for tickets expires at 11:59 PM tonight.

turbo

I got some tickets yesterday. Pax number 1998 was last one.
I just picked up some GA tickets and they were in the 1600s so that number doesnt seem to be a reliable indicator. Got a first time attendee coming along so hopefully we put in a good show both on the pitch and match day experience so I can convince him to go a few more times this season.

priorpeter

Ticket sales as of yesterday arvo were 1300. Not horrible I guess, having only been on sale for a couple of days, and still a week out from the game. They are still ticking over steadily.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred