• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup 2019

marinermick

Training on 10am at the stadium tomorrow if anyone wants to check a starting eleven for us. Might have to be from a distance though.

I am expecting an unchanged lineup from the last cup match.

NoDiggity

Training on 10am at the stadium tomorrow if anyone wants to check a starting eleven for us. Might have to be from a distance though.

I am expecting an unchanged lineup from the last cup match.
I went down today, it looked unchanged from Hume game. Everyone was in full contact training bar Tongyk.

They also did about 30 min of shooting practice too, the way tommy oar was hitting them I’m predicting a volley from outside the box from him on Wednesday ;)

Elite

I went down today, it looked unchanged from Hume game. Everyone was in full contact training bar Tongyk.

They also did about 30 min of shooting practice too, the way tommy oar was hitting them I’m predicting a volley from outside the box from him on Wednesday ;)
Is GG back to full contact as well? I feel he's going to be a very important piece of the puzzle for us this year.

Ozhammer

Well we know Stensness is away with his national team, plus Mumford and Tongyik aren’t available yet, so not the most accurate piece of reporting then......:headbounce:

turbo

Nothing to do with the reporting quality, those would be the extended lists each team submits. Just like last time there were players filling it out that the club had no intention of making the trip away.

Ozhammer

It’s lazy in the sense that they have just published our complete squad list. The club will have had to notify the FFA of our available player list, from which the team is to be selected. Therefore, the point I was making is that the list is only partly relevant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred